Search

Seal Point Siamese Kittens for Sale in Springfield, Oregon

3K Total Thread Views | 19 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Kan · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

Kan

Reaction Score
We have Siamese kittens arriving. They are purebred with no papers. We have a family of Seal Points and mate them occasionally. We do not ship our kittens to other states. They are healthy and beautiful. We have plenty of pictures available of our adult cats and former kittens/cats. If you are interested, please contact me. We have many people that have retrieved our kittens even from California, Washington and Nevada. They are a total of $400 with a $50 deposit needed only when you are assured a kitten from a current litter. No shots/worming included. Send me your email address for more info. Thanks! Kan

10-29-18 Dots kittens -2.jpg CoCo5.jpeg David.jpg Dots baby 2020.jpg

Breed
Siamese
Price
$400
City
Springfield
State
Oregon - OR
Zip Code
Last edited:
Reactions: Susie Foster
We have Siamese kittens arriving. They are purebred with no papers. We have a family of Seal Points and mate them occasionally. We do not ship our kittens to other states. They are healthy and beautiful. We have plenty of pictures available of our adult cats and former kittens/cats. If you are interested, please contact me. We have many people that have retrieved our kittens even from California, Washington and Nevada. They are $350 with a $50 deposit needed only when you are assured a kitten from a current litter. No shots/worming included. Send me your email address for more info. Thanks! Kan
I am interested in purchasing 2 kittens
Please email me at hulagirlkailua@msn.com
I reside in SW Washington state

Please let me know if your kittens are still available, I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you still have 2 left!
Aloha, Susie Foster

Right now I have five kittens but they are all reserved. We should have more coming in June. If you'd like more info on our cats, send me your email and I can send along an intro email with more pics. Thanks! Kan

Hi Kan, I am looking for a female, seal point kitten. I have owned a number of Siamese kitties and recently lost a 13-year old female to gastric lymphoma. I live in Portland, OR, so Eugene area not just a hop, skip, and jump away...

Hi Kan, I am looking for a female, seal point kitten. I have owned a number of Siamese kitties and recently lost a 13-year old female to gastric lymphoma. I live in Portland, OR, so Eugene area not just a hop, skip, and jump away...

Hi there,
I have an intro email I can send you which has all the details. We have two female adult cats that are currently pregnant and would be having kittens ready to go home in June/July. Shoot me your address and I can send you an email with more pics. You can then decide if you want to go forward or not. Thanks! Kan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,
I have an intro email I can send you which has all the details. We have two female adult cats that are currently pregnant and would be having kittens ready to go home in June/July. Shoot me your address and I can send you an email with more pics. You can then decide if you want to go forward or not. Thanks! Kan
Hi, so address is sensigal1@gmail.com.

I am very interested in a female Sealpoint Siamese. This is the only breed I have ever had. Please let me know what the next steps are. Thank you!

We have Siamese kittens arriving. They are purebred with no papers. We have a family of Seal Points and mate them occasionally. We do not ship our kittens to other states. They are healthy and beautiful. We have plenty of pictures available of our adult cats and former kittens/cats. If you are interested, please contact me. We have many people that have retrieved our kittens even from California, Washington and Nevada. They are a total of $400 with a $50 deposit needed only when you are assured a kitten from a current litter. No shots/worming included. Send me your email address for more info. Thanks! Kan
Do you still have a Siamese Seal Point kitten available?

Do you still have a Siamese Seal Point kitten available?
Yes, I do! If you're interested, shoot me your email address and I can send you information. Currently we have two females available that will be ready to go home around June 5th. If you're available, you can come on over for a visit. We love to show off our adult cats and kittens.
Thanks, Kan

Yes, I do! If you're interested, shoot me your email address and I can send you information. Currently we have two females available that will be ready to go home around June 5th. If you're available, you can come on over for a visit. We love to show off our adult cats and kittens.
Thanks, Kan
samanthawashburn88@gmail.com

I am very interested in a female Sealpoint Siamese. This is the only breed I have ever had. Please let me know what the next steps are. Thank you!
Please shoot me your email and I'll send you info. You can decide from there.
Thanks, Kan

Hi Kan, do you have any more Siamese kittens available this summer?

Hi Kan, do you have any more Siamese kittens available this summer?
I do! I have two girls left. Let me know if you're interested as I can shoot you out an email with all of our info. We are family breeders but our adult cats are purebred with no papers. We bring up our kittens with TLC and all of them are healthy, sweet and playful. They will be ready to go home in June.

I am interested in a kitten. Please let me know if they are still available.

I am interested in a kitten. Please let me know if they are still available.
Hi there, we have more coming this week as one of our females is almost due. Babies would go out the end of July. Let me know if you want more info. Thanks, Kan

I am interested! Do you still have available kitties?

I am interested! Do you still have available kitties?
We sold all our females this round. We have our other female due any day now. Her babies will be ready to go home in July! Let me know if you want more info and pics on our adult cats. Thanks, Kan

Our girl just had four babies yesterday. Everyone is doing well. If you want more information and more pics, send me your email. I'll be glad to shoot you out an intro email with all of our information.
Thanks! Kan