• Thread starter JodyBuchanan
  • Start date
JodyBuchanan

JodyBuchanan

City
Atlanta
State
Georgia - GA
I have three baby weasels for sale and one adult. I'd like to put them up for adoption. Serious inquiries only. Also, I'm looking to adopt or purchase another one, so please let me know if you're willing to trade. Thank you. $150 each. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

M

madison.dietz

I am interested! We right now have a female ferret who is about 6 months old, and is looking for a friend. I currently live with my boyfriend in an apartment, where there is plenty of space for them to roam.

M

manduca54

im interested. please let me know availability.

thanks

E

Eric Hosmon`

I am also very interested. I would love to see pictures of them!!!

M

mollymartinez1

Hello do you breed weasels or do you know anyone that does? Also what kind of weasels are they short tail or long tail?

S

Shellshell

mollymartinez1 said:
Hello do you breed weasels or do you know anyone that does? Also what kind of weasels are they short tail or long tail?
I have I good friend who has short tail weasels.

B

BDNV

Shellshell said:
I have I good friend who has short tail weasels.
Do you have contact info for them? Very interested in a short tail

B

BDNV

JodyBuchanan said:
I have three baby weasels for sale and one adult. I'd like to put them up for adoption. Serious inquiries only. Also, I'm looking to adopt or purchase another one, so please let me know if you're willing to trade. Thank you. $150 each. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.
Are they still available?

Baby Weasels for Sale was posted at PetClassifieds.US on 04-13-2019 by JodyBuchanan in the Exotic Animals forum. Continue browsing or visit our Pet Classifieds homepage.

Search