Baby Ferret Kits with Cage For Sale in Las Vegas, Nevada

CampFireJack

Price
$100
Las Vegas
Nevada
Cute and Healthy ferret kits for sale. There are two males and for females available from separate litters. They are hand reared and very sociable. They don't bite and are used to kids, dogs and cats. The kits are USDA Licensed, descented, healthy and current with shots. They come with Cage and papers. They are ready to leave now. Feel free to contact me if interested.

Attachments

J.erhardt

Cute and Healthy ferret kits for sale. There are two males and for females available from separate litters. They are hand reared and very sociable. They don't bite and are used to kids, dogs and cats. The kits are USDA Licensed, descented, healthy and current with shots. They come with Cage and papers. They are ready to leave now. Feel free to contact me if interested.
I'm very interested I'll pay $100 for all and can pick up asap

Yayii2092

Do you still have females available?

Caliroseroxy

I am interested in getting one of your ferret are any of them still available to bye

Sarah

Hi! We are looking for hand reared ferrets and will be in your area the last week of September. Do you still have any kits available?

Alaynamc

Hi there! My name is Alayna and i’ve been looking for a ferret or ferrets for a while now. Unfortunately, i haven’t had any luck with finding them in my area. If I were to purchase a ferret would you be able to transport one to my location? I live in Galt, California. They would go to a very good home!

Last edited by a moderator:

tofuprince

Hello Campfire Jack, My name is Jacky and I would like to know if you have any baby ferrets left? My wife and I would love to get one from you and we pick up as early as this weekend.

Thanks,
Jacky

Czara1201

Hi are they still available?

kyisrael

do u still hve ferrets available

kyisrael

Im really wanting pls!!!

Sherry ginnis

I want to buy one ferret please let me know if available.

Baby Ferret Kits with Cage For Sale in Las Vegas, Nevada was posted on 07-11-2019 by CampFireJack in the Ferrets forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.