Search

Military Macaw Needs New Home

942 Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Megan · Posted: )

Browse More Macaws

Noah777

Reaction Score
Trying to find a happy home for my fathers Military Macaw named Josh. He is around 25 years old. My father is elderly and not in the best health, so he can no longer care for him. He appears to be healthy and is typically pretty friendly once he warms up to people. I have contacted a rescue but they still have not gotten back to me. large cage included. Local pickup only as I do not have means to transport his cage. Experienced bird owners only because I want him to go to a good home that understands how to care for him. Asking a small rehoming fee of $100.

00EF84C5-4653-4C56-978B-AF7FCC95F5B7.jpeg 714F4B65-FF9E-42B7-A6C4-FF381C201422.jpeg

Breed
Macaw
Price
$100
City
Winston Salem
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
Reactions: Vacpjk
Trying to find a happy home for my fathers Military Macaw named Josh. He is around 25 years old. My father is elderly and not in the best health, so he can no longer care for him. He appears to be healthy and is typically pretty friendly once he warms up to people. I have contacted a rescue but they still have not gotten back to me. large cage included. Local pickup only as I do not have means to transport his cage. Experienced bird owners only because I want him to go to a good home that understands how to care for him. Asking a small rehoming fee of $100.
Is he still available?

Hi, this would be great. He's so adorable. I work from home so he'll never be home alone. I also have a blue and gold macaw. We get up in the morning and we take showers. Then we are off to the races. We sing, laugh, dance, watch cartoons, play hide and seek and other games we play. It's to much to write I know the importance of keeping the mind and body stimulated and we do that all the time. That's a must. We play games with health fun treats. I'm probable too late, but I'll hope and pray that he still needs a very loving home. I wasn't able to have children. So my macaw is my baby and I would love to bring another baby home to us. I don't believe in caging up birds. The only time I leave my home is for Dr's appointment and grocery shopping. We will love him and care for him forever. I'm praying I'm not too late. There's so much more I want to tell you, but I'm trying to get this part sent off. I hope to hear from you soon.

I'm new on this site and I don't know how to get back to this site. I'll have to try and figure it out. Thank you.