Search

Male Bengal Kittens

• Thread starter smiksa
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Bengals

S

smiksa

Reaction Score
I am located in Hedgesville, WV 25427...
I have two male Bengal kittens available that will be released November 28th. they are $500 each and if both are taken together, which is a good idea with this breed, then I will take an additional $50 off for them ....They are also on Facebook under sheree lynn miksa...References from past adoptee's available..... Thanks, Sheree

All kittens that are being sold as pet quality without papers unless other wise requested at the time of deposit being made. I sell F-5 kittens that look just as beautiful and defined as kittens sold for $2000 by other breeders. I also welcome any potential adoptee to come by and take a look at my Queens as well as my Kings .

I require a $208, which is $200+8 for Paypal fee (FOR A PET QUALITY KITTEN) deposit that is made through Paypal to where I will deliver an invoice to the prospective adoptee prior to deposit being made... Once the deposit is paid , a very detailed contract will follow & will have to be signed and delivered back to me with original signature...The remainder of the adoption fee is collected when the adoptee picks up their kitten.... I do not ask for any more money from the adoptee except for deposit to hold their place...Paypal is very secure & is the only site that I use and have done so for many years.....I have had several adoptees who end up adopting from me say that they were taken advantage of by sending money through Western Union ..

Each kitten is adopted out with a 48 hour health guarantee... All adoptees are required to take their kitten to the vet within 48 hours for a distemper & wellness check..... I am also in the position to do so with an additional $73 paid in same invoice that the deposits is paid.... A wellness check along with a distemper will be administered when the kitten reaches 8 weeks...I have been a breeder for over10 years & pride myself with a open honest dialog with my adoptee some of which still come back to me for advise about their fur baby...

SHOW CATS: $1,200.00 Includes a well check & certificate, all shots, which include distemper, distemper booster& rabies & will be registration through Tica (A WORLD WIDE CAT BREEDING ASSOCIATION WHERE VARIOUS BREEDERS LIST THEIR CATTERIES) he or she will be released at 3 months...DEPSOSIT IS $500 and remainder is collected at time of delivery...ONCE DEPOSIT IS PAID, A VERY DETAILED CONTRACT FOLLOWS

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Sep 28, 2020
Price
$400
City
Hedgesville
State
West Virginia - WV
Zip Code

Attachments

• male 1.jpg
    male 1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 7
  • male 2.jpg
    male 2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 8
  • male kitten 1.jpg
    male kitten 1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 6
  • male kitten2.jpg
    male kitten2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sorry , but I only have $200. Can you accept it and come to Washington DC and I pay you in person?. My gmail is raqbarrera338@gmail.com write if you are interesting.

Hi there. I am new to this site. I am highly interested in both of your kittens. If they are still available.

I am located in Hedgesville, WV 25427...
I have two male Bengal kittens available that will be released November 28th. they are $500 each and if both are taken together, which is a good idea with this breed, then I will take an additional $50 off for them ....They are also on Facebook under sheree lynn miksa...References from past adoptee's available..... Thanks, Sheree

All kittens that are being sold as pet quality without papers unless other wise requested at the time of deposit being made. I sell F-5 kittens that look just as beautiful and defined as kittens sold for $2000 by other breeders. I also welcome any potential adoptee to come by and take a look at my Queens as well as my Kings .

I require a $208, which is $200+8 for Paypal fee (FOR A PET QUALITY KITTEN) deposit that is made through Paypal to where I will deliver an invoice to the prospective adoptee prior to deposit being made... Once the deposit is paid , a very detailed contract will follow & will have to be signed and delivered back to me with original signature...The remainder of the adoption fee is collected when the adoptee picks up their kitten.... I do not ask for any more money from the adoptee except for deposit to hold their place...Paypal is very secure & is the only site that I use and have done so for many years.....I have had several adoptees who end up adopting from me say that they were taken advantage of by sending money through Western Union ..

Each kitten is adopted out with a 48 hour health guarantee... All adoptees are required to take their kitten to the vet within 48 hours for a distemper & wellness check..... I am also in the position to do so with an additional $73 paid in same invoice that the deposits is paid.... A wellness check along with a distemper will be administered when the kitten reaches 8 weeks...I have been a breeder for over10 years & pride myself with a open honest dialog with my adoptee some of which still come back to me for advise about their fur baby...

SHOW CATS: $1,200.00 Includes a well check & certificate, all shots, which include distemper, distemper booster& rabies & will be registration through Tica (A WORLD WIDE CAT BREEDING ASSOCIATION WHERE VARIOUS BREEDERS LIST THEIR CATTERIES) he or she will be released at 3 months...DEPSOSIT IS $500 and remainder is collected at time of delivery...ONCE DEPOSIT IS PAID, A VERY DETAILED CONTRACT FOLLOWS
Interested in both. Can meet anytime