Shetland Sheepdog

Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) for sale and adoption ads.

I have an AKC registered Shetland Sheepdog litter, 3 females and 2 males, they were born...
Replies
Views
I have a 10 weeks old Sheltie pup, all black, needing a forever home. She is wonderful but my...
Jenison ·
Replies
Views
3 month old Sheltie pup. She’s very loyal and loving. One of the smartest dogs I’ve encountered...
Milwaukee · Wisconsin - WI · 53206 ·
Replies
Views
I have a shelter mix puppy for adoption. This dog is a female. Her name is Cali. I am located in...
Milwaukee · Wisconsin - WI · 53206 ·
Replies
Views
We have three male pure bread Shelties. They were born two weeks ago. They will be vet checked...
Wauseon ·
Replies
Views
We have two sheltie male puppies for sell. Registered with champion bloodlines. Vet and health...
Myrtle Beach ·
Replies
Views
8 week old Shetland sheepdog CKC for 500 AKC for 750 pick up in corydon Indiana txt or call 502...
Replies
Views
Two males. Born July 9, 2019. They come with AKC full registration, litter certification...
Replies
Views
To cover cost to cancel her medical insurance. We have a sweetie we must find a great home for...
Replies
Views
Meet Cali, last Sheltie of the litter, hailing from Pure-bread Shetland Sheepdogs...
Kissimmee ·
Replies
Views
Shetland Sheepdogs, or otherwise affectionately referred to as Shelties or the Sheltie, are great little dogs. Their weight as adults generally stays withing the 20s range. These dogs actually look like miniature Collies, but they aren't related at all. This is an individual breed unto the Sheltie. This breed makes for a great family pet. They're incredible with children, but they do have the tendency to bark at times, so be sure to check with your neighbors before buying or adopting one of these dogs. As far as their personalities go, Shelties are super smart and they learn very fast. They also love to play, are gentle around children, obedient, and are people pleasers. If you're searching for a small dog to make part of your family, check out one of these.

Find Shetland Sheepdog puppies for sale near me. Search our free Shetland Sheepdog dog classifieds ads by owner. Find Shetland Sheepdogs wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfenton19
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap