Schnauzer

Schnauzer for sale and adoption ads.

Adorable male full bred Miniature Schnauzer looking for a new home! This pup is blessed with the rare and desirable white coat. Born March 28th. This pup has his first round of shots competed...
  • 03deleon
  • · Phoenix, Arizona - AZ 85022
Replies
Views
03deleon
Adorable female miniature Schnauzer looking for a new home! This pup is blessed with the rare and desirable white coat. Born March 28th. First round of shots competed. Docked tail and groomed...
  • 03deleon
  • · Phoenix, Arizona - AZ 85022
Replies
Views
03deleon
A
Beautiful show dog for sale. He is a male and is very loving. He is very spoiled. Such a little king he is. This dog was born in February of 2019. I am asking $100 for his. I am located in Ames...
  • Adabingh
  • · Ames, Iowa - IA 50010
Replies
Views
Adabingh
A
S
I have a puppy that needs a really good home 🏡. He is 💯 Mini schnauzer all white. He is one year and 1 month old and comes with shot records. If you are interested in giving this little guy a...
  • Suzey
  • · Jacksonville, Florida - FL 32258
Replies
Views
Angelsbaby13
A
V
I have a chocolate Miniature Schnauzer puppy for sale. This dog was born in March of 2021. He is a male. I am asking $2500 for him. I am located in Hialeah Gardens, Florida. Please contact me if...
  • Vmora01$
  • · Hialeah Gardens, Florida - FL 33018
Replies
Views
Vmora01$
V
H
Rehoming my Giant Schnauzer Envy due to the lack of time and attention I am able to give her. She is super energetic, kid and animal friendly ( except chickens) but will require lots of training...
  • HardwickC
  • · Raleigh, North Carolina - NC 27610
Replies
Views
dave.t.engineer
D
K
13-week old Giant Schnauzer puppy for sale. This pup needs an active family that has extra spare time to walk, run, play, etc... puppy has health certificate and microchip. Tail is docked and...
  • Kunzy81
  • · Lakeland, Florida - FL 33813
Replies
Views
Kunzy81
K
C
Miniature schnauzer, 12 week old male, parti colored. Super sweet disposition! Great with kids! please text for inquiries.
  • Courtneyep
  • · London, Kentucky - KY 40744
Replies
Views
Courtneyep
C
S
Looking for the right home for my boy. He is 20 months AKC registered and up to date with his vacinations.
  • Sauto2
  • · Detroit, Michigan - MI 48223
Replies
Views
Sauto2
S
H
Absolutely stunning litter of Schnoodle (Mini Schnauzer x Toy Poodle) pups are ready to find their new families. Will mature 12-14 lbs. Hypoallergenic and non-shedding. Have had their health...
  • hildathomason
  • · Otto, North Carolina - NC 28763
Replies
Views
ajlankowski
A
S
Ready 3/10 Accepting deposits Tails docked Dew clawed AKC registered
  • Schnauzer_love
  • · Caldwell,
Replies
Views
Wellpro
W
A
Moved from a house with a big back yard to an apartment. She is use to running around and chasing birds. Very confining for her. I want her to be happy.
  • auspikes
  • · Las Vegas, Nevada - NV 89117
Replies
Views
Karrie Walker
K
H
Miniature Schnauzer Puppies Due Jan 11th. Mom is Salt and Pepper. Dad is Liver Pepper. Expecting Salt n Pepper, Liver Pepper, Liver, and possibly Liver party. Sweethearts will make Awesome...
  • Hfarmer
  • · Robbinsville, North Carolina - NC 28771
Replies
Views
Hfarmer
H
S
This stunning liver tan parti boy is available for deposit. He is out of our 8 pound mega coated liver tan male and our 9 pound super coated liver tan parti. We are estimating this boy to mature...
  • SmithPets
  • · Elizabethtown, Kentucky - KY 42701
Replies
Views
SmithPets
S
C
4-month old male miniature schnauzer puppy for sale - A complete package for new owners AKC Registered Complete paperwork available All vaccines up-to-date (Receipts of visits to vetco available)...
  • chotu534
  • · Warren, Michigan - MI 48093
Replies
Views
chotu534
C
S
2 White Male Miniature Schnauzers for $1000 each 1 Black Male Miniature Schnauzer for $800 1 Black Female Miniature Schnauzer for $800 SOLD OUT
  • Stajoty
  • · Tahlequah, Oklahoma - OK 74464
Replies
Views
Stajoty
S
G
The Great Schnauzer kennel BLACK BEARDED BEAUTIES offers for sale puppies 3 months old, docked, revaccinated and from very high quality and proven parents, of good character and temperament. All...
  • gordanaz
  • · Opovo, Other 26204
Replies
Views
gordanaz
G
D
Adorable 11 week puppy. All shots up to date. Both parents on site. Potty pad trained. Text Diana 562-225-5641
  • Dcabada
  • · Los Angeles, California - CA 90222
Replies
Views
Dcabada
D
B
We have 2 female miniature schnauzers left. They are APR registered. They will come with their 1st shots, papers, and wormed. Feel free to contact me at +19036191663 for more information
  • Bluejae66
  • · Diana, Texas - TX 76540
Replies
Views
Admin
Admin
K
Akon has a very vibrant personality.. he is the only puppy left out of a litter of 4.. he will be ready for pick up oct 3.. he will have first set of shots , declaw/tail removal , ckc registered...
  • Katie Burns
  • · El Campo, Texas - TX 77437
Replies
Views
Katie Burns
K

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterglitz24