Bernedoodle

Bernedoodle for sale and adoption ads.

A
Merna is a second generation mini Beradoodle. She is up to date with all shots, fecal exam wormed and been spayed. She is sweet and loving loves to play. Crate trained and house broken. Have a...
  • Asb0806
  • · Eden, North Carolina - NC 27288
Replies
Views
Asb0806
A
R
We have 2 females and 1 male red merle is Sandy and the Choc and white is Daisey and Black and white is Oreo asking 1500.00 for each one them Born November 30 they are ready for a good home...
  • rose212
  • · Hudson, Michigan - MI 49247
Replies
Views
rose212
R
J
Adorable Bernadoodle puppies. The female is active and playful. The 2 males are laid back. The parents are AKC registered. These puppies should mature at 60-65 pounds. They are hypoallergenic...
  • Jonathan
  • · Fremont, Michigan - MI 49412
Replies
Views
Jonathan
J
KSABD
Located in North Fort Worth area, the last available puppy from a beautiful litter of 8 Bernedoodle puppies born to AKC registered parents with Champion bloodlines. The entire litter, 5 boys & 3...
  • KSABD
  • · Justin, Texas - TX 76247
Replies
Views
KSABD
KSABD
E
I have puppies ready for their furever home. They are raised in my home and mom and grandparents on site. Very loving, calm temperament. Vet checked dew claws removed, wormed, and 1st shots. Call...
  • erin1563
  • · Oelwein, Iowa - IA 50662
Replies
Views
erin1563
E
D
10-month old male (not neutered) Bernedoodle pup. He’s house trained and crated at night. He’s super loveable. However, he doesn’t have the best puppy manners. He jumps, pulls during walks, can be...
  • Dr D
  • · North Potomac, Maryland - MD
Replies
Views
Farrah
F
StellaBerne
Sweet Stella. We absolutely adore this puppy! I got her on 11/04/20 from her mommy. She comes from a home where several children play with her and she such a beautiful and gentle girl. I took her...
  • StellaBerne
  • · Washington, Washington DC 20020
Replies
Views
Farrah
F
L
9 week old male Bernedoodle puppy for sale. This puppy was born in October of 2020. I am located in Canton, Georgia. I am asking $1,500 for this dog. Please contact me if interested.
  • LA Riley
  • · Canton, Georgia - GA 30115
Replies
Views
LA Riley
L
A
Need to rehome my Mini Bernedoodle ASAP. She is beautiful and only 14-weeks old. She is calm, gentle, and very loving. Already potty trained as well! Rehoming because she does not get along well...
  • albazzazmary
  • · Houston, Texas - TX 77077
Replies
Views
csmalcomb
C
apowlis
Nova is a tri colored female friendly Bernedoodle. Nova’s mother is a Bernese Mountain Dog and her father is a Standard poodle. Nova is 12 weeks old, crate trained and well on her way to being...
  • apowlis
  • · Paramus, New Jersey - NJ 07652
Replies
Views
jfria
jfria
D
Tri-color Mini Bernedoodle puppy. Weighs 33 pounds. Will prob top out at 40 lbs. Potty trained and crate trained (although he whines a bit in it). Sweet disposition and smart. Can sit and listen...
  • Deleted member 18070
  • · North Kingstown, Rhode Island - RI 02852
Replies
Views
Deleted member 18070
D
W
Beautiful 11 week male miniature Bernedoodle. Beautiful markings tricolor. Up-to-date on vaccines ready for his forever home.
  • Wgpjr
  • · Harpers Ferry, West Virginia - WV 25425
Replies
Views
Wgpjr
W
C
We have 8 cute f2b Bernadoodle puppies for sale. Mom is an F1b and dad is F1. These puppies should be very low to non shedding. Email me for more pictures and with any questions.
  • Cyd
  • · Afton, Wyoming - WY 83110
Replies
Views
Cyd
C
A
We are a family of four with two young boys. We came across Milo for sale and couldn’t see him look through a cage at us anymore! He needed a loving home with lots of activity to keep him busy...
  • Ashifflet
  • · Howell, Michigan - MI
Replies
Views
erikd
E
T
Kai is a fun, playful F1 Bernedoodle. She loves to be the center of attention. She is Sable in coloration. She sleeps through the night in her crate, and is almost fully house trained (just one...
  • tribalpawsllc
  • · Eau Claire, Wisconsin - WI 54701
Replies
Views
tribalpawsllc
T
H
Beautiful F1 Bernedoodle Male Born January 2, 2020 ACHC Registered Health Tested Parents Delivery options available.
  • Humble and Kind Kennels
  • · Mena, Arkansas - AR
Replies
Views
Humble and Kind Kennels
H
T
Our F1B Bernedoodles will be ready for their forever homes on April 4th when they are 8 weeks old. They are raised in our home with lots of love and spoiled rotten! They have their dew claws...
  • The Teacher's Pet Doodles
  • · Mason, Texas - TX
Replies
Views
The Teacher's Pet Doodles
T
pigsnpoodles
We have a litter of standard and a liter of mini Bernedoodles. Please contact me for more info or visit our webpage at www.pigsnpoodles.com for more info.
  • pigsnpoodles
  • · Cookeville, Tennessee - TN
Replies
Views
pigsnpoodles
pigsnpoodles
M
I have three medium sized bernedoodle males. Well socialized with our kids in our home and up to date on their vaccinations and deworming.
  • MissOphelias
  • · Lester Prairie, Minnesota - MN
Replies
Views
AllyD87
AllyD87
S
We have 8 week old Bernedoodles ready for new homes! They are all up-to-date on shots and wormed every 2 weeks using Pyrantel Pamoate & Safeguard (including "momma"). We have 6 remaining as of...
  • Snugglindoods
  • · Goodman, Missouri - MO
Replies
Views
AllyD87
AllyD87
If you're looking for a dog to have as a companion, the Bernedoodle may be just what you seek. This breed is a super smart mix between the Poodle and the Bernese Mountain Dog. It's got the intelligence of the former and the charm and light-spirited personality of the latter. These dogs are great with children of all ages and either small or large families. They really just prefer to be around people and to have fun, so if you can provide this type of atmosphere, this may be your type of dog.

Continue reading to learn more about Bernedoodles, a very companionable and family friendly mix between the Poodle and the Bernese Mountain Dog, also known as the Bernese Mountain Poo.

Popularity: Somewhat popular.

Trainability: Training can be somewhat tricky when it comes to the Bernese Mountain Poo. Since these puppies can be slightly more energetic and headstrong than others when very small, it's critical to begin training and socialization as soon as possible. This applies more to the smaller toy mini mixed breeds of this dog than it does to those that are bred with the larger Standard Poodle. The window of trainability is small with these puppies, so don't waste any time. These claims fully depend on the mix's breeding though. If the parents are laid back, their puppies may inherit those traits, which would allow for easier training. If not, it's possible that you'll have a few issues if not kept up on.

Size/Weight: Medium sized dogs, weighing in at an average of 10-110 pounds, depending on which Poodle you choose.

Origin Location/Date: As with many designer breed dogs, it's difficult to identify the exact time and place in which this mixed breed was first introduced, but it's definitely been around for a few decades now and is highly popular. This is a hybrid dog that's bred from cross-breeding the Bernese Mountain Dog from Switzerland and the Toy or Standard Poodle from Germany and France. It's no secret why these two breeds were introduced to one another as they both have their strongly desired characteristics.

Energy Level: These dogs were bred to be companions, not workers, and as such, they're of a moderate energy level. Just as any family dog would, these dogs enjoy long walks and play in the back yard or park, but nothing over the top or overly intensive.

Temperament: The Bernadoodle is a playful and affectionate dog overall. It's great with kids and with families and will make a wonderful family pet. It's an eager to please and calm dog as an adult, but excitable and energetic as a puppy. Be sure to be patient and consistent with behavior modification when these dogs are young. Also be prepared for some mischief and trouble when they're young as well. But really, not too terribly much more than other normal puppies of the same age. Any stubbornness that you encounter will usually disappear as the dog gets older and grows out of that trait.

Necessary Space: The Bernese Mountain Poo can live just fine in apartments and houses if taken out for walks multiple times per day. Since it's not an overly active dog, living in smaller spaces should be fine.

Talents: These dogs don't shed very much, which is good for allergy sufferers and they're fiercely loyal as well. These are great puppies and dogs and are widely admired as family pets.

Life Expectancy: 12-15 years.

Group: Mix, doesn't apply.

A few terms and phrases to describe the typical Bernedoodle puppy and dog: great companion, good with kids, good with families, friendly, intelligent, charming, happy-go-lucky, playful, likes cuddling, smart, loyal, fluffy, low shedding, laid back and stubborn.

Find Bernedoodle puppies for sale near me. Search our free Bernedoodle dog classifieds ads by owner. Find Bernedoodles wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelmossbarger
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap