African Grey

African grey birds for sale and adoption ads.

A
You can text or cal me on 407 xx 801 xx 3693. My 11 month super super tame African Grey Parrots are now ready to go to their forever homes. They so playful and has a very healthy feather. They are...
  • andermegan21
  • · Elk Grove, California - CA 95757
Replies
Views
andermegan21
A
S
Meet Ella our 3yr old African grey. She is Supertame, talks, dances, sings, steps up. She will bond with anyone. Extremely healthy with a lovely personality, she comes with a small cage as she's...
  • snipejack
  • · Atlanta, Georgia - GA
Replies
Views
snipejack
S
F
African grey pair. Male and female and I can personally verify that she has laid eggs. I do not intend on splitting them as they are a heavily bonded pair. Female is 12 years old and the male is...
  • fedrick
  • · Mississippi, Mississippi - MS
Replies
Views
fedrick
F
M
Congo African grey parrot not sure of sex but was told they are about 3 years old Talks sings whistles fully tamed comes on hand eats from hand..Their names are Coco and Terry and rare.. Healthy...
  • marimalesley
  • · McKenzie, Tennessee - TN
Replies
Views
marimalesley
M
H
African grey parrot great condition very clever parrot talks a lot songs tunes Adams family McDonald's peekaboo coughs burps dances to music must advice also swears but can be forgotten if not...
  • halfiashalf
  • · Chula Vista, California - CA
Replies
Views
halfiashalf
H
J
Absolutely adorable, hand feeding babies, so sweet and trying to make sounds already. These babies will be Great Talkers! Health Guaranteed. Boys and girls available. All babies are DNA tested. my...
  • Jorge001
  • · Atlanta, Georgia - GA
Replies
Views
Jorge001
J
A
Congo African Grey parrots are probably the most well-known bird in the entire pet industry. They are entirely grey, with the exception of their brilliantly red tails. Most individuals will...
  • attractivelycolored
  • Arizona - AZ
Replies
Views
attractivelycolored
A
P
African grey parrot great condition very clever parrot talks a lot songs tunes Adams family McDonald's peekaboo coughs burps dances to music must advice also swears but can be forgotten if not...
  • pianosdamsa
  • · Lansing, Michigan - MI
Replies
Views
pianosdamsa
P
M
The African grey parrots are one of the most talented talking birds on the Earth, giving it quite a reputation among bird enthusiasts. Not only do bird Breeder and owner love this intelligent...
  • Mike briyan
  • · Chicago, Illinois - IL
Replies
Views
Mike briyan
M

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hall