Pair of Talking African Grey Parrots

• Thread starter micheallisa
  • Start date

923 Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

Browse More African Greys

M

micheallisa

Reaction Score
They are 1 year old and will come with huge cage, parrot play stand, food and water dishes, food, and toys. I just want them to go to a good home experienced with large birds.

They are very tame, easy to handle. Good in talks, whistles, mimic people. Very sweet and entertaining. Have no bad habits, no plucking, biting, or anything.

These are GREAT birds. They are DNA tested, will come with all papers and cage. Those who do not have experience and would like more information, I would be happy to tell you all about them.

BELLE-1.jpg

Breed
African Grey
City
Watertown
State
Wisconsin - WI
Zip Code
Hi - are your greys still available?

micheallisa said:
They are 1 year old and will come with huge cage, parrot play stand, food and water dishes, food, and toys. I just want them to go to a good home experienced with large birds.

They are very tame, easy to handle. Good in talks, whistles, mimic people. Very sweet and entertaining. Have no bad habits, no plucking, biting, or anything.

These are GREAT birds. They are DNA tested, will come with all papers and cage. Those who do not have experience and would like more information, I would be happy to tell you all about them.
I have experience with Grey's, Senegals and many other parrots. If they're still available please let me know.

micheallisa said:

Hey - are they still available?