Awesome Talking Pair - Well Trained Talkative African Grey Parrot with Red Tail

• Thread starter lori1234
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

Browse More African Greys

L

lori1234

Reaction Score
Hi:) I am desperately searching for a forever home for my 10 months old Congo Male and Female. They exceptional talker with a vocabulary in excess of 130 words, sounds and phrases and whistles. I am sadly rehoming her due to a some reason , even though its hard for me. They original owner is deceased and they has been with me for almost 2 months. They will allow me to scratch their head and They will step up to transfer from their stand to their cage. They do NOT swear, and they do NOT do ANY jungle squawking. They do love attention and unlike many CAGs, They are an extrovert and talk their head off and it seems the more people around the more They talks! They comes with two large cages, a stand and a carry case. I would consider selling them alone without equipment, but the better deal is for it all. Message me if you are truly interested. They an awesome boy and girl. They have not being placed as a breeder bird and I will not sell to scammers or breeders. Please no scammers or anyone who cannot commit to the long life of this bird. They special. I already feel terrible about rehoming them, so I feel like Im determined to find the best FOREVER home for them!

Asking 1200$ for all bird and equipment/cages/stand/travel case. But I am willing to negotiate for special circumstances so message me and we will talk.

Breed
African Grey
Price
City
Brooklyn
State
New York - NY
Zip Code
Reactions: CindyN
Hi ! My name is Cindy .
I would love to have more information of your parrots .
I live in Massachusetts , probably 4 hours drive from New York .
I have few birds like Yellow nape amazon parrot about 18 years old , 3 cockatiels , 4 parakeets , 1 finch , right now . I don't breed them , just love them ,I can send you some pictures if you want .
Love to buy your parrots . Always wish to have African grey parrot ...

Hi Lori!

Are you still looking for someone to rehome your parrot?! I've been looking around forever to find one because I love birds. We have over ten parakeets and an Indian ringneck. Please let me know! I live in Brooklyn, so hopefully it's not too far!

lori1234 said:
Hi:) I am desperately searching for a forever home for my 10 months old Congo Male and Female. They exceptional talker with a vocabulary in excess of 130 words, sounds and phrases and whistles. I am sadly rehoming her due to a some reason , even though its hard for me. They original owner is deceased and they has been with me for almost 2 months. They will allow me to scratch their head and They will step up to transfer from their stand to their cage. They do NOT swear, and they do NOT do ANY jungle squawking. They do love attention and unlike many CAGs, They are an extrovert and talk their head off and it seems the more people around the more They talks! They comes with two large cages, a stand and a carry case. I would consider selling them alone without equipment, but the better deal is for it all. Message me if you are truly interested. They an awesome boy and girl. They have not being placed as a breeder bird and I will not sell to scammers or breeders. Please no scammers or anyone who cannot commit to the long life of this bird. They special. I already feel terrible about rehoming them, so I feel like Im determined to find the best FOREVER home for them!

Asking 1200$ for all bird and equipment/cages/stand/travel case. But I am willing to negotiate for special circumstances so message me and we will talk.
I saw your ad online ,not sure if you found your forever home for your beloved birds.I realize situation your in ,I myself was in a situation similar to yours years back.I had rehome my birds due to alergic reactions my newborn twin babies had to birds, as my child's pediatrician made us believe they were.So I rehome my beloved babies I had ,they were like my own children to me.I found out yrs later that my children were not alergic to my birds at all.They are now grown up and out of the house starting their own lives.I personally grew up with birds and have allot knowledge on their care and definitely how to handle them and how much time they require, attention as well their daily eating requirements for longer life span.Fresh begs and fruits and daily vitamins and playtime to keep overall health up.I have no idea if you found that special home you were looking for but ,I be willing to meet with you and show references to my knowledge and care I give to my exotics birds and other animals.I am home 24 hours day I'm disabled so I can offer round block care and one on one for rest of my days ,I pray to stay healthy and be around long time and looking for companion birds that need excellent forever home,and need new mom and dad ,we surely need them.Kids grown ,empty nest now,need fill it. Let me know if their still available.