Search

African Grey Male

896 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Silency · Posted: )

Browse More African Greys

Silency

Reaction Score
17 yrs old healthy male African Grey, knows how to imitate different human voice and speaks many words even full sentence fluently. Selling because owner is getting old and don't really have time to take care of him.. He is a sweet bird and well tamed. Contact me if interested.

Breed
African Grey
Date Born
Mar 3, 2004
Price
Best Offer
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada - NV
Zip Code

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    521.7 KB · Views: 6
17 yrs old healthy male African Grey, knows how to imitate different human voice and speaks many words even full sentence fluently. Selling because owner is getting old and don't really have time to take care of him.. He is a sweet bird and well tamed. Contact me if interested.
Hi, I am very interested, as I have one African Grey that could keep him and all of us company. Kathleen

Hi, I am very interested, as I have one African Grey that could keep him and all of us company. Kathleen
Hi Kathleen, are you living in Vegas? Maybe you could stop by and take a look at the bird if you want. Our contact number: 725-218-4879.