African Grey Hand-Fed Babies

• Thread starter TsExotics
  • Start date

943 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More African Greys

T

TsExotics

Reaction Score
Newly hatched hand-fed babies. Payment plans are available.
Sweet and intelligent. We spend a lot of time with our babies to ensure they have a great start in becoming well-rounded and socialized companions.
These birds are known for their superior intelligence and talking abilities that could bring a smile to any person's face. African Greys are often considered to have the intelligence of a five-year-old child. They enjoy interacting with their owners but also enjoy playing on their own when their owner is unavailable. Overall they make a great companion bird.

Shipping is available weather permitting.

Breed
African Grey
Date Born
Jun 21, 2021
Price
City
Cantonment
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code

Attachments

• Baby Gray.jpg
    Baby Gray.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
Please contact me about the African grey babies. Thank you so much.

We do not have any babies available. We do have a waitlist. Provide your phone number and I will call you when your name comes up.