Gorgeous Hand Reared African Grey Parrots

• Thread starter ndakwaz
  • Start date

910 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More African Greys

N

ndakwaz

Reaction Score
Gorgeous Hand Reared African Grey Parrots. We have 2 females and a male which are all Hand Reared from as young as 4 months old, they are one of the largest baby African Greys for their age which shows the quality of the birds , and now at 8 months they are fully tame and ready for customers to choose from, as they are great with every one and will go to any one in the family including little kids. All 4 babies are very cuddly as you can just about do anything with them, they like to hang up side down on your hand and will also climb on your shoulder, and play with your hair all day long.

handreared pair of african greys..jpg

handreared pair of african greys...jpg

handreared pair of african greys.jpg

Breed
African Grey
Date Born
Jun 9, 2022
  2. Female
Price
$1750
City
Plymouth
State
New Hampshire - NH
Zip Code
Hey. Do you have a bird still available?
I'm located in NH also.