Baby African Grey Parrots

• Thread starter fanka
  • Start date

525 Total Thread Views

Browse More African Greys

F

fanka

Reaction Score
Beautiful tame Baby African Grey Parrots being hand reared in a loving home environment by a lady and a man so they will be used to being handled by both females and males. They are spoon fed, not syringe fed and will be weaned onto a healthy diet of mainly fresh fruits and vegetables. They are used to dogs and other household noises. Closed Ring babies come with cites 10 certificate, DNA sex and PBFD Health paperwork. Currently 8 weeks old, however I will not let them leave me until they are 12 weeks old and are fully weaned and are independent, which will be approx 30th April 2022. Deposit Secures.

Baby African Grey Parrots 1.jpeg Baby African Grey Parrots 3.jpeg

Breed
African Grey
Price
$1750
City
Boca Raton
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code