Beautiful African Grey Available

• Thread starter nadaimekone
  • Start date

736 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More African Greys

nadaimekone

nadaimekone

Reaction Score
Jojo is Lovely she is nearly 6 years old, active and multivitamin fed African Grey parrot and she is looking for new loving home that can give it happiness and love and company. She is very friendly and when you give food with your hands she eats from it and let's you stroke her somtimes and let's you step up on your arm. she also loves to play outside of her cage and it talks and is still learning says It's name "Jojo", "Hello Darling" and etc. I think she deserves the time and a loving home who can give her the care and time it need in a safe and healthy environment. If you want to know any more information such as discuss and negotiate about the price, delivery call and message now.

Breed
African Grey
Date Born
Jun 8, 2016
Price
$750
City
Tampa
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
nadaimekone said:
Jojo is Lovely she is nearly 6 years old, active and multivitamin fed African Grey parrot and she is looking for new loving home that can give it happiness and love and company. She is very friendly and when you give food with your hands she eats from it and let's you stroke her somtimes and let's you step up on your arm. she also loves to play outside of her cage and it talks and is still learning says It's name "Jojo", "Hello Darling" and etc. I think she deserves the time and a loving home who can give her the care and time it need in a safe and healthy environment. If you want to know any more information such as discuss and negotiate about the price, delivery call and message now.
I'd love more info please. I have tons of experience with Grey's. I had one that I had to finish weaning. He was my best friend.

nadaimekone said:
I would like to ask about Jojo. Is friendly around strangers? Does she like to travel in cars? If I could pay you 450 on Wednesday, would you sell her to me? Thank you for you consideration.