Search

New Member Introductions

169K Total Thread Views | 565 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

Hello all! I am Joni and I am the founder of Classic Kennels in Missouri. My heart dogs are Dachshunds and Pomeranians, but my daughter and granddaughter also have a breed that they love and work with. Currently, my granddaughter has Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies she is looking for responsible homes for. I am looking forward to learning more about this site and meeting some great people. Photos of the Corgis since that is what is currently available.

Jesse3.jpg Libby.jpg Daniel (1)a.jpg Jax (2).JPG

Hello all! I am Joni and I am the founder of Classic Kennels in Missouri. My heart dogs are Dachshunds and Pomeranians, but my daughter and granddaughter also have a breed that they love and work with. Currently, my granddaughter has Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies she is looking for responsible homes for. I am looking forward to learning more about this site and meeting some great people. Photos of the Corgis since that is what is currently available.
What an excellent introduction to the community. Welcome to the website and good luck with your ads! If you need anything, please let me know.
Jay

Hi, I am K and I just posted my first ad. 2 year old male Netherland Dwarf Bunny. How can I find my post? Not even sure about how to post in this forum.
Hi K - Welcome to the website. To see your current posts, click your username (avatar) and then click the "Postings" link on your page. Any and all postings should be listed there. Also, to make a post, please follow these instructions:

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/faqs-how-to-make-a-post-edit-delete-more.2/post-2

Thanks!

Hi! A little about me is that I'm a huge pet lover, especially dogs. I have owned 3 Australian Shepherds before, which we gave out 2 and 1 passed away at 12 years old due to a car knocking her down: "the driver's fault which he paid." The puppies I have now I'm looking for the best homes for them. I am just divorced and am moving into a smaller apartment to start up my new life, which I am full of hopes for. Well, much to say about me, but limited time, lol.

Blue2.jpeg Jack post.jpeg

Hi! A little about me is that I'm a huge pet lover, especially dogs. I have owned 3 Australian Shepherds before, which we gave out 2 and 1 passed away at 12 years old due to a car knocking her down: "the driver's fault which he paid." The puppies I have now I'm looking for the best homes for them. I am just divorced and am moving into a smaller apartment to start up my new life, which I am full of hopes for. Well, much to say about me, but limited time, lol.
Welcome to the website!

Hello my name is Lara. We live in Olin, NC. We raise Pug puppies. Piggypugs.pbwebs.com.

20230707_165223.jpg 20230707_165226.jpg

Hello we are Trust and Loyalty Frenchies and we raise exotic quality French Bulldog puppies and dogs.

Hello Peeps - Newbe here...Been hoping to find an A.G. Parrot somehow, someday! LOL. Anyway this is my best bud. Her name is Frisky.

DSCN0769.JPG

Hello Peeps - Newbe here...Been hoping to find an A.G. Parrot somehow, someday! LOL. Anyway this is my best bud. Her name is Frisky.
Hello and welcome to the website! That's one cute squirrel.

Greetings!
Finches lay eggs. Eggs hatch into more finches! Who knew?! So I now have six "extra" zebra finches.
I don't really need more than the original two parents...
Wouldn't you like to have a pair of Zebra finches? Sure you would. ;) Get in touch and we'll make them yours.
I'm located in West Gardiner, Maine and we also run a meadery (check out Run Amok Mead) and we'll treat you to a tasting as well!
-- Christy Hemenway
207-504-6738 mobile
scry42@me.com email

IMG_7889.jpeg

Greetings!
Finches lay eggs. Eggs hatch into more finches! Who knew?! So I now have six "extra" zebra finches.
I don't really need more than the original two parents...
Wouldn't you like to have a pair of Zebra finches? Sure you would. ;) Get in touch and we'll make them yours.
I'm located in West Gardiner, Maine and we also run a meadery (check out Run Amok Mead) and we'll treat you to a tasting as well!
-- Christy Hemenway
207-504-6738 mobile
scry42@me.com email
Hi Christy - Welcome to the website! Very nice intro. Also be sure to post your ad in the regular classifieds area here:

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/faqs-how-to-make-a-post-edit-delete-more.2/post-2

Thanks!

Hey - my name is Nita and I'm located in Tamaqua, Pennsylvania. I'm raising 3 Exotic male kittens, along with their mother and father. How is everyone?

Hey - my name is Nita and I'm located in Tamaqua, Pennsylvania. I'm raising 3 Exotic male kittens, along with their mother and father. How is everyone?
Welcome!

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back