Search

New Member Introductions

169K Total Thread Views | 565 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

Welcome Lina!

I hope you have some luck finding a friend for Toby. Let me know what you find. Also, looking forward to those pics!

Jay
Hi Jay! I did find a companion (a 6 month old female who's very sweet and playful), right here on PetsClassified. They're being slowly introduced, but Toby's eager to meet and play with her and she's slowly warming up to meeting him too. I'm having some trouble uploading pictures; for whatever reason, the formatting of the pics from my phone aren't compatible with the format required here. Gotta take some time to figure that out as I can't wait to share pics of them once they finally interact with each other ?

Hi Jay! I did find a companion (a 6 month old female who's very sweet and playful), right here on PetsClassified. They're being slowly introduced, but Toby's eager to meet and play with her and she's slowly warming up to meeting him too. I'm having some trouble uploading pictures; for whatever reason, the formatting of the pics from my phone aren't compatible with the format required here. Gotta take some time to figure that out as I can't wait to share pics of them once they finally interact with each other ?
That's awesome. I'm so glad you found a kitten!

Jay

Here you go. Beautiful kitten!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Burnette's Exclusive Pomeranians​

Hi, I'm Janie Burnette and I breed purebred CKC Pomeranians. Although most of my adult parents are double-registered (AKC &
CKC - Continental Kennel Club), I only register my Pomeranian pups as CKC. Burnette's Exclusive Pomeranians.

Burnette's Exclusive Pomeranians is owned and operated by Janie Burnette of Dawsonville, Georgia. We are loving breeders of small registered Poms. We take great pride in our CKC Pomeranians (Continental Kennel Club). We breed quality CKC Pomeranians in various sizes and colors. The average weight of our adult Poms ranges between 5-12 pounds. Although we do not breed "show" quality poms they are overly beautiful for a family dog member.

We've had Pomeranians in our family most of our adult lives. They're a huge part of our extended family. Our Poms are our joy and give us unconditional love...their pups will do the same for you when raised in a loving environment. They are very devoted dogs and tend to select who will be their master (not you).

When you buy one of our Fur-babies they will be current with their shots and de-worming before they are released to their new family. They are never released until 8 weeks old & fully weaned from mom. The puppies are raised in our home making them well socialized, happy and healthy.

Thank you for allowing us to join.
Janie Burnette
BEPoms77@gmail.com
Text: 404-626-6540

Hi, I'm Janie Burnette and I breed purebred CKC Pomeranians. Although most of my adult parents are double-registered (AKC &
CKC - Continental Kennel Club), I only register my Pomeranian pups as CKC. Burnette's Exclusive Pomeranians.

Burnette's Exclusive Pomeranians is owned and operated by Janie Burnette of Dawsonville, Georgia. We are loving breeders of small registered Poms. We take great pride in our CKC Pomeranians (Continental Kennel Club). We breed quality CKC Pomeranians in various sizes and colors. The average weight of our adult Poms ranges between 5-12 pounds. Although we do not breed "show" quality poms they are overly beautiful for a family dog member.

We've had Pomeranians in our family most of our adult lives. They're a huge part of our extended family. Our Poms are our joy and give us unconditional love...their pups will do the same for you when raised in a loving environment. They are very devoted dogs and tend to select who will be their master (not you).

When you buy one of our Fur-babies they will be current with their shots and de-worming before they are released to their new family. They are never released until 8 weeks old & fully weaned from mom. The puppies are raised in our home making them well socialized, happy and healthy.

Thank you for allowing us to join.
Janie Burnette
BEPoms77@gmail.com
Text: 404-626-6540
Hi Janie - welcome to the website! I hope you enjoy your stay and please let me know if you need anything. Thanks!

PS - Be sure to add your business to our dog breeders directory and list your dogs in our dogs and puppies for sale category.

Hi - my name is Gloria Sopher. I have been breeding Yorkie puppies since 2010. I breed Shih-Tzu puppies as well. You can contact me at 760-261-3110. AKC and CKC PUPPIES available. Vaccines up to date and puppies are dewormed. They are house trained and are very social. Call or text at any time. Puppies are available and you can put a deposit or pay for the puppy when you take him/her home. I live in Hesperia California.
glorinn45@gmail.com
760-262-3110

Malihaa's BBies 1-239.jpg

Maliaah's babies 2.jpg

Maliahaa's BBies 1-23.jpg

Pinky BB Boy 2.PNG

Hi - my name is Gloria Sopher. I have been breeding Yorkie puppies since 2010. I breed Shih-Tzu puppies as well. You can contact me at 760-261-3110. AKC and CKC PUPPIES available. Vaccines up to date and puppies are dewormed. They are house trained and are very social. Call or text at any time. Puppies are available and you can put a deposit or pay for the puppy when you take him/her home. I live in Hesperia California.
glorinn45@gmail.com
760-262-3110
Hi Gloria! Very nice intro. Welcome to the website and please let me know if you need anything. Also, have you posted an ad in our Dogs & Puppies category? Please do!

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/dogs-puppies.10/

Thanks!

Jay

Hello Everyone!! I am a lover of all animals, especially exotic. I am here looking to adopt a Bengal and Sphynx cat. I have experience with them and love them soo much. ?

Hello Everyone!! I am a lover of all animals, especially exotic. I am here looking to adopt a Bengal and Sphynx cat. I have experience with them and love them soo much. ?
Welcome to our website and good luck with your Bengal and Sphynx cat search!

Hello, We live in Winnsboro, TX. We raise AKC English and French Bulldogs and Boston Terrier puppies. We have been blessed with beautiful puppies for the spring. our website is www.jpranchbulldogs.com and started raising this magnificent breed in 2007.

Hi - I'm Kay. I just joined today and I'm just trying to find homes for my dogs.

Hello, my name is Besley. I live in Sherman Oaks, California. I have 2 beautiful German Shorthaired puppies that are needing forever homes. Looking forwards for guides on how things work here.

I'm David Sims and I'm 63 years old. I like cats, but right now I don't have any. I want to adopt one or several kittens. My house comes with several mice for their chasing entertainment. I live in Hillsboro, West Virginia 24946.

I'm David Sims and I'm 63 years old. I like cats, but right now I don't have any. I want to adopt one or several kittens. My house comes with several mice for their chasing entertainment. I live in Hillsboro, West Virginia 24946.
Hello David! Welcome to the website. Enjoy your stay and let us know if we can do anything for you. Thanks!

I have 3 precious kittens that need a home. I don't want to bring them to a shelter and have them kill them. I need loving homes for them. Please contact me if you're interested.

20230605_212611.jpg

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back