Search

New Member Introductions

• Thread starter Admin
  • Start date

168K Total Thread Views | 565 Replies

Tbuss said:
This is the most heartbreaking story ever!! I will share with you my current situation and see if something might work. I just bought a Goldendoodle puppy who is 11 weeks old. Probably the sweetest and most calm puppy ever!! He sleeps 7-8 hours a night in his kennel, is super calm with the fun puppy spurts of energy, and is adorable! Our only problem is that our 6 year old Shorkie is not happy with the transition. We talked to the trainer who said it will take time and a lot training since our Shorkie has such high anxiety. I just just found out that my mom is sick and I need to spend a lot of my time taking care of her. ? we paid $1,000 for him, which was a great price. I would really like to rehome him in a place that can give him the love and attention he deserves. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you! Tracy
I would VERY much be interested, but he has to be a STANDARD SIZE! How big was the mom? The dad? And a pic would be nice ! Where are you located?
Thanx,
Karen

Dorothy Picquet said:
Hello, im an American Bully breeder. I like the more shorter, exotic looking bulies. I reside in Arkansas, i have been here half my life but i was originally born & raised in Michigan. So, i am both Country & City Savvy!! I am an older woman & if you not honest, real & loyal...im not interested in doing business with you because these are ALL attributes i possess.
We have a 2 year old proven exotic female.

Hi from Pennsylvania!

Hello! I'm an artist who loves to paint whimsical dogs and cats. I recently joined to to place an ad for my dog themed birthday and thank you rescue hero cards. This is such a great site for anyone that loves animals!

Reactions: Admin
Hi Chris! Welcome to the site. Great ads, by the way. Let me know if you need anything or any tips on posting.

Jay

Admin said:
Hi Chris! Welcome to the site. Great ads, by the way. Let me know if you need anything or any tips on posting.

Jay
Thanks Jay. Will do!

Celebrity Frenchies LA! New to the Site...Hi Everybody, from Los Angeles, California

Hello Puppy Lovers! We are Celebrity Frenchies LA and we're super excited to join this community! Our goal is to make strong connections and to make many families happy with our beautiful, healthy puppies and our variety of products for all your fur babies. We specialize in breeding and finding new homes for Frenchies. Currently we have several beautiful French bulldogs available. They all have up to date shots & dewormings. All pups are AKC registrable or can be rehomed as a Pet Only.

Our reputation precedes us; we currently rehome our Frenchies on many reputable sites and remain in great standing with all of them. We have company & client references available upon request as well as reviews on our website, Facebook, etc. For more pics and info contact us directly. Thanks in advance!

4C24BE7F-11F8-4C09-8BC1-53B8E12929CF.jpeg

187F7A7E-E9D2-4F55-BBEA-1B4AC2C9BE6F.jpeg

18211AC4-1182-4F80-A068-0E7DE6B23470.jpeg

59EC4122-3C4B-46AC-841F-F55FF47BB447.jpeg

Awesome write-up on your business. Welcome to the site and good luck with your beautiful puppies!

Hello everyone. I'm just wanting to try and find homes for 2 kittens that were born in my home. They are 2 months old and males. I dont want to take then to a shelter because they are so young. I live in Florence, Alabama and have tried to give them away but have exhausted my efforts. They are sweet and loving. Playful and vital. The mother belongs to a lady that stays with my family but I wasn't aware she wasn't spayed because the owner would just let the cat go outside, I assumed she was spayed. Please help me find them a home!!!

20220924_162347.jpg

Tiggermc3 said:
Hello everyone. I'm just wanting to try and find homes for 2 kittens that were born in my home. They are 2 months old and males. I dont want to take then to a shelter because they are so young. I live in Florence, Alabama and have tried to give them away but have exhausted my efforts. They are sweet and loving. Playful and vital. The mother belongs to a lady that stays with my family but I wasn't aware she wasn't spayed because the owner would just let the cat go outside, I assumed she was spayed. Please help me find them a home!!!
Good luck with your ad. Also, be sure to make a separate post in the Domestic Shorthair cats and kittens category.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/domestic-shorthair.33/

Thanks!

Jay

Hello All,

I was the primary guardian of five wonderful cats who brought love and joy to my family and me for 20+ years. It's been a few years of living without kitties to care for. The kids are grown, the youngest just started college, and I'm on my own again.

I am almost ready to open my home and heart to welcome a kitten or young cat. Renovations are starting on my new 1-bedroom apartment in a few weeks and so I expect to have a suitable environment within the next 2 months.

There are too many cats in need of good homes! Cute, adorable, precious kitties...

Realistically, I can be a responsible guardian of one cat at this time. I hope this forum will connect us; my new cat friend and me.

Best,
Georgia
nearby to Worcester, Massachusetts

GeorgiaM said:
Hello All,

I was the primary guardian of five wonderful cats who brought love and joy to my family and me for 20+ years. It's been a few years of living without kitties to care for. The kids are grown, the youngest just started college, and I'm on my own again.

I am almost ready to open my home and heart to welcome a kitten or young cat. Renovations are starting on my new 1-bedroom apartment in a few weeks and so I expect to have a suitable environment within the next 2 months.

There are too many cats in need of good homes! Cute, adorable, precious kitties...

Realistically, I can be a responsible guardian of one cat at this time. I hope this forum will connect us; my new cat friend and me.

Best,
Georgia
nearby to Worcester, Massachusetts
Hi Georgia - Good luck and welcome to the website! Please let me know if there's anything you need. Jay

Hello everyone - I am new to this forum and I hope to find good homes for my puppies.

Westie puppies paradise said:
Hello everyone - I am new to this forum and I hope to find good homes for my puppies.
Welcome to the website! You can find all the dogs and puppies for sale pages here. When you're ready to post, you can read these instructions. Please let me know if you need anything. Thanks!

Hi - I have a small TICA registered cattery, selling adorable, beautiful ragdoll kittens. We have a litter of 5 (4 left). Ready to go mid November to their forever homes. They are well socialized with several children in the home. They will have 1st shots, vet checked, litter box trained and have a 1 year health guarantee. Call or message 507-421-3050 for more details and more photos.

20221008_103059.jpg

20220929_171245.jpg

Gina said:
Hi - I have a small TICA registered cattery, selling adorable, beautiful ragdoll kittens. We have a litter of 5 (4 left). Ready to go mid November to their forever homes. They are well socialized with several children in the home. They will have 1st shots, vet checked, litter box trained and have a 1 year health guarantee. Call or message 507-421-3050 for more details and more photos.
Hi Gina - Welcome to the site! Please be sure to post an ad in the Ragdoll kittens for sale category as well. Thanks!

Hi - I’m Billie Jo and my husband David and I raise and breed Golden doodles. We have a new litter of F2 puppies that are amazing and we're hoping to find new homes for them.

463532E2-76C7-4B1F-8605-98945B294AF5.jpeg

0D462AA5-0108-4668-AB05-2B70FDBE1D70.png

16881B08-4D66-4424-A384-5AA80A39CE61.jpeg

Reactions: Tmcspadd68
Hello, I am Tracy McSpadden and proud owner of our silver phantom f1 Goldendoodle, who is almost 3 years old now. She is such a good mother, so proud of her. She was bred back to a red poodle. The outcome? 9 healthy pups! Bella was given prenatal vitamins during her pregnancy, fed good food, and enjoyed drinking the puppy formula as a treat. We also gave some milk thistle every day while nursing. Bella still allows them to nurse when she is reunited in mornings with pups. I’m not a breeder, just a doodle lover who heeds the advice of my vet and breeder friend. So far this has been such a wonderful experience for our whole family. The selling part is kinda hard, but it must be done. You will not be disappointed with these guys! They will steal your heart quickly. ❤️

349F24C8-75EF-4E60-8E07-38845BA6C266.jpeg

Tmcspadd68 said:
Hello, I am Tracy McSpadden and proud owner of our silver phantom f1 Goldendoodle, who is almost 3 years old now. She is such a good mother, so proud of her. She was bred back to a red poodle. The outcome? 9 healthy pups! Bella was given prenatal vitamins during her pregnancy, fed good food, and enjoyed drinking the puppy formula as a treat. We also gave some milk thistle every day while nursing. Bella still allows them to nurse when she is reunited in mornings with pups. I’m not a breeder, just a doodle lover who heeds the advice of my vet and breeder friend. So far this has been such a wonderful experience for our whole family. The selling part is kinda hard, but it must be done. You will not be disappointed with these guys! They will steal your heart quickly. ❤️
Hi Tracy! Great intro. Be sure to also post your pups in the Goldendoodles category. Be sure to add some photos so people can see how cute they are. Thanks!

Hello, my name is Serena Haines from Colorado Springs, Colorado.

We’re a small family breeder of healthy, affectionate Labrador Retrievers based in beautiful city of Colorado Spring, Colorado. Our mission is to breed the highest quality Labrador Retrievers with emphasis on health and temperament, combined with early socialization and development from day one. Each parent dog is extensively health tested and each puppy comes with a health guarantee. We’re committed to raising exceptional puppies you can’t help but fall in love with.

At My Dream Lab Retriever our mission is to continue to improve the labrador retriever breed so that we can provide clients superior Lab puppies and dogs for generations to come. Our high standards and experience allow us to put the health of our dogs first so that families who chose to adopt with us can have the peace of mind of knowing they have a heathy, well socialized Labrador retriever puppy.

Thanks!

87248122_3104960422899297_3536200055453122560_n.jpg

MyDreamLabRetriever said:
Hello, my name is Serena Haines from Colorado Springs, Colorado.

We’re a small family breeder of healthy, affectionate Labrador Retrievers based in beautiful city of Colorado Spring, Colorado. Our mission is to breed the highest quality Labrador Retrievers with emphasis on health and temperament, combined with early socialization and development from day one. Each parent dog is extensively health tested and each puppy comes with a health guarantee. We’re committed to raising exceptional puppies you can’t help but fall in love with.

At My Dream Lab Retriever our mission is to continue to improve the labrador retriever breed so that we can provide clients superior Lab puppies and dogs for generations to come. Our high standards and experience allow us to put the health of our dogs first so that families who chose to adopt with us can have the peace of mind of knowing they have a heathy, well socialized Labrador retriever puppy.

Thanks!
Welcome to the website Serena! Good luck with your pups!