Search

New Member Introductions

• Thread starter Admin
  • Start date

169K Total Thread Views | 565 Replies

New member from Chelsea, Maine!. I breed CFA and TICA registered Maine Coons. Our registered cattery name is Alpha Coons (domain acquired and registered in April, 2022). The previous owners of this domain name built a bad reputation for themselves, but I wasn't aware of that until after I had already spent a bunch of money securing the domain name for the next 10 years on GoDaddy. So now I'm working hard to build a good reputation (from the gutter).

We've already sold several kittens this year and we've had a bunch of positive reviews. We still keep in touch with some of our past customers. We're on our third litter now, and I just purchased a couple new females for breeding all the way from Ukraine. These are beautiful cats. You can see them on our Facebook page (just do a search for Alpha Coons if you're interested in checking us out). There's also a link to the official website on there. I'm assuming ya'll don't want links in this thread so I'll refrain from adding any.

Anyway, just trying to build a positive online presence, so that's why I'm here! Nice to meet you folks and thanks for having us!

Reactions: Admin
AlphaCoons said:
New member from Chelsea, Maine!. I breed CFA and TICA registered Maine Coons. Our registered cattery name is Alpha Coons (domain acquired and registered in April, 2022). The previous owners of this domain name built a bad reputation for themselves, but I wasn't aware of that until after I had already spent a bunch of money securing the domain name for the next 10 years on GoDaddy. So now I'm working hard to build a good reputation (from the gutter).

We've already sold several kittens this year and we've had a bunch of positive reviews. We still keep in touch with some of our past customers. We're on our third litter now, and I just purchased a couple new females for breeding all the way from Ukraine. These are beautiful cats. You can see them on our Facebook page (just do a search for Alpha Coons if you're interested in checking us out). There's also a link to the official website on there. I'm assuming ya'll don't want links in this thread so I'll refrain from adding any.

Anyway, just trying to build a positive online presence, so that's why I'm here! Nice to meet you folks and thanks for having us!
Excellent intro! Welcome to the website. Please let me know if there's anything you need.

Admin said:
Welcome to the website Serena! Good luck with your pups!
Thank you so much for welcoming me! I appreciate the opportunity.

TICA Registered Home-based Cattery - North East Florida​

Hello all! Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is April. I am a small TICA registered home based cattery Located in North East Florida and I breed beautiful Bengal cats. I am all new to this platform and look forward to posting in here a lot and I enjoy seeing others posts too. Thank you. Please see some of our gorgeous cats and kittens below:)

20221023_145001.jpg

20221005_185038.jpg

20221015_123428.jpg

20221007_230947.jpg

Bengal cats by Primo said:
Hello all! Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is April. I am a small TICA registered home based cattery Located in North East Florida and I breed beautiful Bengal cats. I am all new to this platform and look forward to posting in here a lot and I enjoy seeing others posts too. Thank you. Please see some of our gorgeous cats and kittens below:)
Awesome post April! Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Bengal cats by Primo
Admin said:
Awesome post April! Welcome aboard!
Thank you so much ? Excited to be here. Is there also a Facebook page with this?

Bengal cats by Primo said:
Thank you so much ? Excited to be here. Is there also a Facebook page with this?
Yes, right in my signature below. Thanks!

Reactions: Bengal cats by Primo
Hello - I am searching to purchase a Scottish Fold Munchkin male kitten. I would perfer to drive to pick up. Any help in locating a breeder would be appreciated.

Hello everyone - my name is Graylon. I'm looking for a good home to sell my AKC registered Bull Terrier female to. You must live near Chicago so I can see her from time to time. I am asking only $800 for her. She is pure white/patch over one eye. Serious inquiries only. Feel free to contact me.

mr. Brown said:
Hello everyone - my name is Graylon. I'm looking for a good home to sell my AKC registered Bull Terrier female to. You must live near Chicago so I can see her from time to time. I am asking only $800 for her. She is pure white/patch over one eye. Serious inquiries only. Feel free to contact me.
Hi Graylon - be sure to post your ad in https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/dogs-puppies.10/. Thanks!

I live in Arlington, Kentucky. I’m a animal lover of cats and dogs. I’ve been breeding animals for over 20 years now. I have a cattery registered with TICA called Smokeymoutainhighlander.com. You can go look around my web site if you’d like to learn about my cats. I breed Highlanders and Savannahs.

C10D43F8-A10F-4D8D-A814-95DA8DC0962F.jpeg

Mypetssosweet said:
I live in Arlington, Kentucky. I’m a animal lover of cats and dogs. I’ve been breeding animals for over 20 years now. I have a cattery registered with TICA called Smokeymoutainhighlander.com. You can go look around my web site if you’d like to learn about my cats. I breed Highlanders and Savannahs.
Welcome to the website!

Hello All! I’m Bobby T. from Tualatin, Oregon. I’ve happily taken care of Bella, a mini Aussiedoodle for the past couple years. She’s very playful and energetic, and loves to give licking kisses and affection. She’s adventurous and always up for anything outdoors. She’s not camera shy either. Lol! I’ve posted a classified ad here and would love her to be re-homed to a caring fur parent. She’s friendly with dogs and people as well as safe around kids. Checkout her Instagram :)

33E5EB08-318A-4368-B434-7FFB590498DC.jpeg

3CE3D58B-5E2A-4A38-93A4-A940FABCA119.jpeg

6A33F40D-6955-43C4-B1A5-081F0474EC9E.jpeg

FA1F6E4B-8BBC-44DB-88B0-39F37B53176E.jpeg

Cafn8d said:
Hello All! I’m Bobby T. from Tualatin, Oregon. I’ve happily taken care of Bella, a mini Aussiedoodle for the past couple years. She’s very playful and energetic, and loves to give licking kisses and affection. She’s adventurous and always up for anything outdoors. She’s not camera shy either. Lol! I’ve posted a classified ad here and would love her to be re-homed to a caring fur parent. She’s friendly with dogs and people as well as safe around kids. Checkout her Instagram :)
Welcome to the website and good luck with rehoming your pup!

Hi! My name is Gisele, I'm Brazilian and proud to be The Wife of a Retired US Marine. I am also the mother of 2 daughters.

My husband is a USMC Disabled Veteran. He was severely wounded while serving in VietNam.

We have a small farm in Brazil, I was raised with dogs.

In 2019 my husband was diagnosed with Cancer so we decided to move to the US for his treatment.
As a welcome to the US gift, my sister-in-law gave us a female Golden Retriever puppy. We fell in love with the breed immediately and decided to get another. We decided to get a brother for our female.
Since we had a few connections in Brazil for Golden Retrievers, we decided to bring back a Male.

Due to my husband's disability, we are developing a project to raise Golden Retrievers to aid Veterans and others with emotional disabilities. Here in Florida, we have 1 male and 2 female Goldens, and 5 more Goldens on standby in Brazil. 1 male and 4 females awaiting arrival. That will give us 2 Males and 6 females.

And we are very excited to announce our Upcoming 2022 Litter: Prince Harley and Princess Cayenne, Nov 04th/2022.

5a1bd724-55f4-4123-9e31-f3ab6079a4bb.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_20221112_094806~2.jpg

IMG_20220706_172744~2.jpg

Wagging Tails Palm Beach said:
Hi! My name is Gisele, I'm Brazilian and proud to be The Wife of a Retired US Marine. I am also the mother of 2 daughters.

My husband is a USMC Disabled Veteran. He was severely wounded while serving in VietNam.

We have a small farm in Brazil, I was raised with dogs.

In 2019 my husband was diagnosed with Cancer so we decided to move to the US for his treatment.
As a welcome to the US gift, my sister-in-law gave us a female Golden Retriever puppy. We fell in love with the breed immediately and decided to get another. We decided to get a brother for our female.
Since we had a few connections in Brazil for Golden Retrievers, we decided to bring back a Male.

Due to my husband's disability, we are developing a project to raise Golden Retrievers to aid Veterans and others with emotional disabilities. Here in Florida, we have 1 male and 2 female Goldens, and 5 more Goldens on standby in Brazil. 1 male and 4 females awaiting arrival. That will give us 2 Males and 6 females.

And we are very excited to announce our Upcoming 2022 Litter: Prince Harley and Princess Cayenne, Nov 04th/2022.
Welcome to the website and good luck with your pups!

Reactions: Wagging Tails Palm Beach
Hello all, my name is Lina, an RN.

I have an 11-week old kitty (his name is Toby) who was gifted to me 2 weeks ago and I am now seeking a companion for him (for some reason the vet assistant who provided Toby didn't plan on giving him away with one of his siblings). Thankfully, he's healthy, up to date with vaccines, etc, and has tested negative for FeVL.

I don't want him to be alone for extended periods and he's very energetic and full of life - I want him to have a companion who is equally playful (sometimes, me or my S/O might be too exhausted to play for as long as he'd like). He has scheduled playtime and meals three times a day, along with a rationed amount of free food throughout the night (since he's still growing and tends to get the zoomies sometime in the night).

Very happy to find a community of pet owners - see some pics of Toby below!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Reactions: Admin and Bengal cats by Primo
lmoreira said:
Hello all, my name is Lina, an RN.

I have an 11-week old kitty (his name is Toby) who was gifted to me 2 weeks ago and I am now seeking a companion for him (for some reason the vet assistant who provided Toby didn't plan on giving him away with one of his siblings). Thankfully, he's healthy, up to date with vaccines, etc, and has tested negative for FeVL.

I don't want him to be alone for extended periods and he's very energetic and full of life - I want him to have a companion who is equally playful (sometimes, me or my S/O might be too exhausted to play for as long as he'd like). He has scheduled playtime and meals three times a day, along with a rationed amount of free food throughout the night (since he's still growing and tends to get the zoomies sometime in the night).

Very happy to find a community of pet owners - I'll post some pics of Toby soon.
Welcome Lina!

I hope you have some luck finding a friend for Toby. Let me know what you find. Also, looking forward to those pics!

Jay