Search

New Member Introductions

169K Total Thread Views | 565 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

Hi Everyone,

My name is Melanie Carlson. We are a very conscientious breeder of gorgeous ragdoll kittens. We have gone through the processes with both TICA and CFA to be awarded the highest quality certifications they offer for registered breeders.

We frequently have available kittens that you can see at our website is https://riversiderags.com . We are located in Pasco WA (in the pacific northwest), on the bank of the Columbia River, and our pampered cats have picture window views of the wildlife outside.

People from around the country have adopted our kittens. We have a variety of methods for transporting kittens locally and anywhere by air travel. Our website discusses all of this.

We appreciate the opportunity to join your community and look forward to seeing lots of your beautiful pets.

Flame-Red-Mitted-Ragdoll-Kitten-Cat-Color-and-Pattern.jpg

Hi Everyone,

My name is Melanie Carlson. We are a very conscientious breeder of gorgeous ragdoll kittens. We have gone through the processes with both TICA and CFA to be awarded the highest quality certifications they offer for registered breeders.

We frequently have available kittens that you can see at our website is https://riversiderags.com . We are located in Pasco WA (in the pacific northwest), on the bank of the Columbia River, and our pampered cats have picture window views of the wildlife outside.

People from around the country have adopted our kittens. We have a variety of methods for transporting kittens locally and anywhere by air travel. Our website discusses all of this.

We appreciate the opportunity to join your community and look forward to seeing lots of your beautiful pets.
Welcome to the website Melanie!

Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!
Hello! Just looking for a good and safe place to give my puppies a good home and advertise my business.

Hello! Just looking for a good and safe place to give my puppies a good home and advertise my business.
Welcome to our website! I hope you enjoy your stay.

My name is Nicholas. I live in Dallas, Georgia. I have been an animal lover all my life. I am a certified veterinarian assistant. I am also a certified breeder of Goldendoodles.
Awesome! Welcome to our website Nicholas!

Hi everyone - my name is Maria. I’m located in Massachusetts and I’m looking to get a puppy or young dog that stays small (a support dog). I was thinking a Maltipoo or Yorkie; not bigger than 10 pounds - a lap dog. If anyone has any puppies, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi everyone - my name is Maria. I’m located in Massachusetts and I’m looking to get a puppy or young dog that stays small (a support dog). I was thinking a Maltipoo or Yorkie; not bigger than 10 pounds - a lap dog. If anyone has any puppies, please let me know. Thanks.
Hi Maria - Good luck with your search. You can also post a "want ad" in the dogs and puppies category. It might be more visible there. Thanks!

Hello, my name is Farrah. And I’m introducing Molly and her three pups (2boys, 1girl) born yesterday. Looking for a forever home for the puppies. A little about Molly: this is he first litter. Unfortunately she got tagged by the male that I also own. They are full pug fawn. Molly is young; this is her first heat; her first and last littler. So I have both parents. They are happy little pugs, no allergies, no cherry eyes, hips are good. In my eyes, they're perfect little bundle of Pugs. I’ll enclose a picture of Molly and puppies and a separate one of dad. Please email me and let me know. I’m not asking a lot for a rehoming fee. I just want a loving safe home for them.

IMG_0920.jpeg

Jonathan Martin and family here. We raise Pembroke Welsh Corgis in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Free Union, VA on our little homestead. My wife and five children are involved in caring for and enjoying these amazing dogs.
Great looking family. Thanks for joining!

New Member from Georgia

My name is Jenifer Young and I have lived in North Georgia my entire life. I am an elementary school teacher and my husband is a firefighter/paramedic. It's nice to meet everyone.

New Member from Georgia

My name is Jenifer Young and I have lived in North Georgia my entire life. I am an elementary school teacher and my husband is a firefighter/paramedic. It's nice to meet everyone.
Welcome!

Hello everyone, pleasure to be here with fellow DOG and animal LOVERS. I'M a DOBERMAN Pincher breeder and have been for 30 years, AKC. If I can help anyone out with anything, please let me know.

Thank you,

DALLAS S.

Hello everyone, pleasure to be here with fellow DOG and animal LOVERS. I'M a DOBERMAN Pincher breeder and have been for 30 years, AKC. If I can help anyone out with anything, please let me know.

Thank you,

DALLAS S.
Welcome! Have you posted to the Breeder Directory yet? If not, you really should.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/breeder-directory.20/

Please be sure to follow these instructions for your listing.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/tips-for-posting-your-breeders-advertisement.355/

Thanks!

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back