Search

Free Kittens to Good Home - Willow Spring, North Carolina

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by ShannaWaters · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

qtucewx23

Reaction Score
I have 5 kittens ready to go to there forever homes. They are 5 weeks old and are currently being weined. We are located in Johnston County with a Willow Spring, NC mailing address. Please contact me if interested.

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Mar 20, 2020
Price
Free
City
Willow Spring
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
I am very interested in getting kitten could you send pictures, I am located in Fletcher NC, how far are you from me?

I have 5 kittens ready to go to there forever homes. They are 5 weeks old and are currently being weined. We are located in Johnston County with a Willow Spring, NC mailing address. Please contact me if interested.
I am interested in adopting a kitten. Are they still available? I live in Concord NC

hi, just wondering if they are still available ? please respond as soon as you can, thanks

Do you still have any kittens? My son wants one for his birthday today.