Free Kittens to Good Home & Responsible Owners

• Thread starter Adriatic Blue
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

A

Adriatic Blue

Reaction Score
4 female kittens, about 3.5 months old free to a good home. They have been dewormed and have had their first round of vaccines. They are litter-box trained and they enjoy each other's company - they play and wrestle with each other which is cute and funny to watch.

Looking for a loving, patient cat owner who will keep them indoors and love them unconditionally. They deserve all the good in the world.
Call or text me if you are interested.

F4A39B89-EDBC-4DF3-B46C-2FE6B911B92D.jpeg

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Type
  1. Mix
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
Price
Free
City
Los Angeles
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Last edited:
I am interested in a kitten for my daughter. She is an extreme cat lover. Are they still available?

Are the cats still available? Where can I contact you?

Reactions: Atc295
Adriatic Blue said:
4 female kittens, about 3.5 months old free to a good home. They have been dewormed and have had their first round of vaccines. They are litter-box trained and they enjoy each other's company - they play and wrestle with each other which is cute and funny to watch.

Looking for a loving, patient cat owner who will keep them indoors and love them unconditionally. They deserve all the good in the world.
Call or text me if you are interested.
I am very interested. How can I get in contact if still open?