Search

Brother & Sister Kittens - Free - Looking for Good Home

• Thread starter Dscott1
  • Start date

359 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

D

Dscott1

Reaction Score
I have a pair of kittens that are about 8 weeks old and I’m looking for a good home for them, I was thinking about keeping them but in reality I can’t keep them I would love too , and they are two beautiful sweet wonderful kittens but I can’t. I m only wanting to talk to people who will take both of them to keep them together, they were apart of a breed of four please if your interested please contact me, and you’ll have to excuse me if this ad might not make sense this is the first time I’ve ever had cats/kittens
text Derek at
480 781 8299
i can send pictures and more information if interested thank you.

Breed
Other
Date Born
Apr 3, 2023
  2. Female
Type
  1. Mix
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. No
Microchipped
  1. No
Spayed/Neutered
  1. No
Registration
  1. Other
Price
N/A
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona - AZ
Zip Code
Just to be clear, these kittens are free? Also, can you upload some pics? Thanks.