Search

Free Kittens - Need a Good Home

4K Total Thread Views | 34 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sophia Newman · Posted: )

Browse More Mixed Breed Cats

rgomez17

Reaction Score
Three free, dark gray kittens that need a good home. Not sure of the genders but I believe there is two girls and one boy. They are healthy but do not come with shots. A lot of shelters and vets have specials on those kinds of things.

5901C886-310F-4146-A799-EE351D7463B7.jpeg

53CD79FD-E165-425A-836D-D6573B6A62B2.jpeg

34F58E25-52CF-42AE-A6CE-7FFA4ACB6917.jpeg

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born
Oct 30, 2020
Price
Free
City
St. Louis
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code
Hi I am interested in the one with blue eyes, however, I am from MA... so if we could figure something out for shipment that would be awesome! Of course I'll pay for shipment

Last edited:
I’m so sorry, the one with blue eyes has been given away.

Reactions: GCrimson49
oh that's ok, I'm glad it found a home :) what about the other one? is it still available or are you looking locally only?
The other ones are available. If I can be sure the kitten will be transported safely I would be open to shipping.

Reactions: GCrimson49
The other ones are available. If I can be sure the kitten will be transported safely I would be open to shipping.
I ended up getting an offer for a free kitten by my cousin, but if that falls through i'll contact you again. I'll also do some research on transportation for pets out of state.

Hi, I'm interested in adopting. I live in upstate New York though, so if shipping's an issue please let me know. Thank you so much and have a happy new year :)

Hi, I'm interested in adopting. I live in upstate New York though, so if shipping's an issue please let me know. Thank you so much and have a happy new year :)
I would be open to shipping if I can be certain it is safe for the kitten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any other kittens available? I’m located in SC. Are they free?

I would love one. I live in SC, I’m sure animals are safe to transport as long as the traveling container is breathable