Free Kittens - Need a Good Home

rgomez17

Member
  • #1
Breed
Mixed
Date Born
October 30, 2020
Gender
Male & Female
Price
Free
City
St. Louis
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code
63111
Three free, dark gray kittens that need a good home. Not sure of the genders but I believe there is two girls and one boy. They are healthy but do not come with shots. A lot of shelters and vets have specials on those kinds of things.

5901C886-310F-4146-A799-EE351D7463B7.jpeg

53CD79FD-E165-425A-836D-D6573B6A62B2.jpeg

34F58E25-52CF-42AE-A6CE-7FFA4ACB6917.jpeg
 

GCrimson49

New Member
  • #2
Hi I am interested in the one with blue eyes, however, I am from MA... so if we could figure something out for shipment that would be awesome! Of course I'll pay for shipment
 
Last edited:

rgomez17

Member
  • #3
I’m so sorry, the one with blue eyes has been given away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GCrimson49

GCrimson49

New Member
  • #4
rgomez17 said:
I’m so sorry, the one with blue eyes has been given away.
oh that's ok, I'm glad it found a home :) what about the other one? is it still available or are you looking locally only?
 

rgomez17

Member
  • #5
GCrimson49 said:
oh that's ok, I'm glad it found a home :) what about the other one? is it still available or are you looking locally only?
The other ones are available. If I can be sure the kitten will be transported safely I would be open to shipping.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GCrimson49

GCrimson49

New Member
  • #6
rgomez17 said:
The other ones are available. If I can be sure the kitten will be transported safely I would be open to shipping.
I ended up getting an offer for a free kitten by my cousin, but if that falls through i'll contact you again. I'll also do some research on transportation for pets out of state.
 

rgomez17

Member
  • #7
Okay. Congrats!
 
  • Love
Reactions: GCrimson49

JishJosh

New Member
  • #8
Hi, I'm interested in adopting. I live in upstate New York though, so if shipping's an issue please let me know. Thank you so much and have a happy new year :)
 

rgomez17

Member
  • #9
JishJosh said:
Hi, I'm interested in adopting. I live in upstate New York though, so if shipping's an issue please let me know. Thank you so much and have a happy new year :)
I would be open to shipping if I can be certain it is safe for the kitten.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Venom_Mus

Member
  • #10
Are they available?
 

rgomez17

Member
  • #11
Yes they are.
 

Venom_Mus

Member
  • #12
Which One is available?
 

Venom_Mus

Member
  • #14
rgomez17 said:
Yes they are.

I have one with green eyes and one with blue-green eyes.
Can you ship?
 

DejaKy98

New Member
  • #15
Is there any other kittens available? I’m located in SC. Are they free?
 

DejaKy98

New Member
  • #16
I would love one. I live in SC, I’m sure animals are safe to transport as long as the traveling container is breathable
 

rgomez17

Member
  • #19
Venom_Mus said:
How much in total?
That would be something I would have to look up and get back to you on. What state are you in?
 

Venom_Mus

Member
  • #20
rgomez17 said:
That would be something I would have to look up and get back to you on. What state are you in?
I'm located in Richlands, Virginia.
 

rgomez17

Member
  • #21
Venom_Mus said:
I'm located in Richlands, Virginia.
Okay I will check and get back to you.
 

DejaKy98

New Member
  • #23
Have you been seeing my messages? I’m interested as well
 

rgomez17

Member
  • #24
DejaKy98 said:
Have you been seeing my messages? I’m interested as well
Sorry I have not seen your messages. Were you interested in shipping???
 

DejaKy98

New Member
  • #25
rgomez17 said:
Sorry I have not seen your messages. Were you interested in shipping???
Yes, I stay in SC. It’s free right?
 
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap
Top