Search

Talking Pair of Hyacinth Macaw Parrots for Sale

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Macaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

babalolamacaws

Reaction Score
We specialize in the breeding, training and taming of different types of parrots. These would be Macaws. We love all types of parrots, and our experience and scope of access have led us to specialize in these different types in order to provide each of our birds with the attention required to attain complete nurture, development, taming, training and socialization. This goes a long way to prepare the baby parrots for their new homes. Also, our executive staff are highly and reliably experienced in these different types of parrots. If interested in adopting this parrots give me a call.

Breed
Macaw
Price
$5500
City
Beaumont
State
Texas - TX

Attachments

• hyacinth macaw parrots.jpg
    hyacinth macaw parrots.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 4