Ragdoll Kittens for Sale in Brooklyn, New York

• Thread starter staceytephens245
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies

Browse More Ragdolls

S

staceytephens245

Reaction Score
We have a beautiful healthy home reared litter of adorable kittens, both Mom and Dad are very healthy with lovely temperaments. These kittens are raised in our living room around my 5 year old daughter , they are absolutely showered with love and attention, they have the best of everything, Text +1802 x 276 xx 0322 or email irenekeller5816@gmail .They will leave - flead and wormed to date ,fully litter trained eating a very high quality dry kitten food ( hills) we are looking for forever pet homes only .

Breed
Ragdoll
Price
$400
City
Brooklyn
State
New York - NY

Attachments

• beautiful-rare-coloured-ragdoll-kittens-5e55a4f2511bb.jpg
    beautiful-rare-coloured-ragdoll-kittens-5e55a4f2511bb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Nramos1101 and Jenniibabiiie
staceytephens245 said:
We have a beautiful healthy home reared litter of adorable kittens, both Mom and Dad are very healthy with lovely temperaments. These kittens are raised in our living room around my 5 year old daughter , they are absolutely showered with love and attention, they have the best of everything, Text +1802 x 276 xx 0322 or email irenekeller5816@gmail .They will leave - flead and wormed to date ,fully litter trained eating a very high quality dry kitten food ( hills) we are looking for forever pet homes only .

Hi my name is Janine and would like to know if you still have any available kittens?

Jlipari said:
Hi my name is Janine and would like to know if you still have any available kittens?
yes they are still available and ready to go, get to me by text or email for more info.

Hello I would like to know if you still have kittens available?