Search

Ragdoll Kittens for Sale in Brooklyn, New York

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Jenniibabiiie · Posted: )

Browse More Ragdolls

staceytephens245

Reaction Score
We have a beautiful healthy home reared litter of adorable kittens, both Mom and Dad are very healthy with lovely temperaments. These kittens are raised in our living room around my 5 year old daughter , they are absolutely showered with love and attention, they have the best of everything, Text +1802 x 276 xx 0322 or email irenekeller5816@gmail .They will leave - flead and wormed to date ,fully litter trained eating a very high quality dry kitten food ( hills) we are looking for forever pet homes only .

Breed
Ragdoll
Price
$400
City
Brooklyn
State
New York - NY

Attachments

• beautiful-rare-coloured-ragdoll-kittens-5e55a4f2511bb.jpg
    beautiful-rare-coloured-ragdoll-kittens-5e55a4f2511bb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Nramos1101 and Jenniibabiiie
We have a beautiful healthy home reared litter of adorable kittens, both Mom and Dad are very healthy with lovely temperaments. These kittens are raised in our living room around my 5 year old daughter , they are absolutely showered with love and attention, they have the best of everything, Text +1802 x 276 xx 0322 or email irenekeller5816@gmail .They will leave - flead and wormed to date ,fully litter trained eating a very high quality dry kitten food ( hills) we are looking for forever pet homes only .

Hi my name is Janine and would like to know if you still have any available kittens?