Breed
Ragdoll
Price
$400
City
Brooklyn
State
New York - NY
We have a beautiful healthy home reared litter of adorable kittens, both Mom and Dad are very healthy with lovely temperaments. These kittens are raised in our living room around my 5 year old daughter , they are absolutely showered with love and attention, they have the best of everything, Text +1802 x 276 xx 0322 or email [email protected] .They will leave - flead and wormed to date ,fully litter trained eating a very high quality dry kitten food ( hills) we are looking for forever pet homes only .

Attachments

• beautiful-rare-coloured-ragdoll-kittens-5e55a4f2511bb.jpg
    beautiful-rare-coloured-ragdoll-kittens-5e55a4f2511bb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12

Jlipari

Reaction score
We have a beautiful healthy home reared litter of adorable kittens, both Mom and Dad are very healthy with lovely temperaments. These kittens are raised in our living room around my 5 year old daughter , they are absolutely showered with love and attention, they have the best of everything, Text +1802 x 276 xx 0322 or email [email protected] .They will leave - flead and wormed to date ,fully litter trained eating a very high quality dry kitten food ( hills) we are looking for forever pet homes only .

Jlipari

Reaction score
Hi my name is Janine and would like to know if you still have any available kittens?

Ragdoll Kittens for Sale in Brooklyn, New York was posted on 03-03-2020 by staceytephens245 in the Ragdoll forum.