Need to Rehome Goldendoodle

• Thread starter Snickers
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies

Browse More Goldendoodles

S

Snickers

Reaction Score
Need to rehome our 1-1/2 year old female Goldendoodle. She is up to date on all shots, microchipped, spaded and we can provide vet records. She likes to run, so a fenced-in yard would be best. Very loving, good with cats and children. Asking $500.00. Please email me at: jribbitt@gmail.com.

2020-10-23 BY BED.jpg

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Feb 6, 2019
Price
$500.00
City
Murrells Inlet
State
South Carolina - SC
Zip Code
Reactions: jlokey71
Hi! How much does she weigh? And does she shed much?

would you be willing to travel to maryland for me to adopt the dog?

Snickers said:
Need to rehome our 1-1/2 year old female Goldendoodle. She is up to date on all shots, microchipped, spaded and we can provide vet records. She likes to run, so a fenced-in yard would be best. Very loving, good with cats and children. Asking $500.00. Please email me at: jribbitt@gmail.com.
Is she still available? I live in Palm Harbor FL but I also own a home in Ocean Lakes! I have been looking for about a year for a GoldenDoodle and she is beautiful! I'd love to speak to you about her! Thank you!

Is she available? I live in Orangeburg and would love to know more about her.