Search

Need to Rehome 2 GSDs Due to Divorce

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by kens · Posted: )

Browse More German Shepherds

abbydork

Reaction Score
Without criticism, please let me now if anyone is interested in 3 GSDs. One is all black from a breeder in Coopersville and one is a black and tan rescue from Ohio. They are my ex husbands dogs. He refuses to care for them or take them. I do not have the time or connection that they deserve. Id like them to go to a great home.

20200705_161847.jpg

Breed
German Shepherd
Date Born
Jun 21, 2014
Price
Free
City
Allendale Charter Township
State
Michigan - MI
Zip Code
Reactions: kens
Hello, are you dogs still available?

Without criticism, please let me now if anyone is interested in 3 GSDs. One is all black from a breeder in Coopersville and one is a black and tan rescue from Ohio. They are my ex husbands dogs. He refuses to care for them or take them. I do not have the time or connection that they deserve. Id like them to go to a great home.
I would be interested to know if you would rehome the dogs seperately and if so, would like to know the age of the Black male, thank you

Hello, i am interested in a female if you have one, please let me know their ages.
Thanks