Search

Help Chinchee find a new home! - Chinchilla with cage in Charlotte, NC - $100

2K Total Thread Views | 17 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Ravioli704 · Posted: )

Browse More Chinchillas

Mr_Dave

Reaction Score
Looking to rehome our gray Chinchilla. A little over 2 years old. $100 Large cage, wheel and food included. Pickup in Charlotte, NC only.

16DF3460-1477-410B-98BE-AFBA90AD219B.jpeg

6AD56862-1AB1-40AD-9D96-A8FE04C0B1D9.jpeg

F05D6B38-BEEA-46D2-AF53-1492FA6FB7B7.jpeg

Breed
Chinchillas
Price
$100
City
Charlotte
State
North Carolina - NC
Looking to rehome our gray Chinchilla. A little over 2 years old. $100 Large cage, wheel and food included. Pickup in Charlotte, NC only.

Hi Dave,

Is your chinchilla still available? Can you send some additional updated pic? How is her personality? Does she like to be picked up? Does she bite or nip at anyone?

Thanks!
Roni

Hi Dave,

Is your chinchilla still available? Can you send some additional updated pic? How is her personality? Does she like to be picked up? Does she bite or nip at anyone?

Thanks!
Roni
Yes she’s still with us. She’s pretty friendly but can be skiddish around new people. My daughter use to let her run around her room where she would jump around and on top of us.
she doesn’t bite but occasionally likes to nibble on fingernails.
we never had issues getting her back in her cage.
as far as picking her up, You can once you have her trust.
I’ll get some more pictures later today.

Yes she’s still with us. She’s pretty friendly but can be skiddish around new people. My daughter use to let her run around her room where she would jump around and on top of us.
she doesn’t bite but occasionally likes to nibble on fingernails.
we never had issues getting her back in her cage.
as far as picking her up, You can once you have her trust.
I’ll get some more pictures later today.
Why are you looking to rehome her? Any medical issues and has she recently been to a vet and records to show she is healthy with no concerns? Where in Charlotte are you located? Thanks!

Why are you looking to rehome her? Any medical issues and has she recently been to a vet and records to show she is healthy with no concerns? Where in Charlotte are you located? Thanks!
My daughter bought her a little less than 2 years ago and recently lost interest. Chinchee needs a family that will appreciate her better.
No health concerns. She was last checked when purchased.
We’re in Steele Creek. Not far from the outlet mall.

CE89CBBE-5308-4299-A068-A68D1F0C309A.jpeg

62B16101-C336-47A9-8EF3-577353AC679E.jpeg

Thanks for the update! We are still deciding on whether we prefer a male or female and also seem to be leaning now towards a young chin of about 3-5 months so we can better bond from a younger age, as that seems to be the preferred method, from what I've heard. Good luck!

Hello, do you still have the chinchilla if so I would like to purchase it. I live in Lexington SC and I am willing to drive down to pick it up

Hello, do you still have the chinchilla if so I would like to purchase it. I live in Lexington SC and I am willing to drive down to pick it up
Yes we still have her. Would you like to wait until we‘re past this health emergency?

Yes we still have her. Would you like to wait until we‘re past this health emergency?
Yes I would like to wait until further notice with the corona going around and all, also to see if we decide on getting a baby or not. Thank you so much though! Stay safe

Yes I would like to wait until further notice with the corona going around and all, also to see if we decide on getting a baby or not. Thank you so much though! Stay safe
Sounds good. When we can move about again, please consider her. She is very sweet and warms up to new people very quickly.
Since she comes with her cage, it may be an inexpensive way to have more than one!

Do you still have her I have 2 males and me and my wife have been looking for a female

We still have her and would love to find a good home for her.

Hey! are you still looking to rehome? I would absolutely LOVE to have her and would be more than willing to travel and meet to get her!

Please email me to arrange a day where my boyfriend and i could come and possibly purchase her from you ?!
Very busy week for us. I’ll be able to contact you this weekend to make arrangements. Send you an email a while ago, please let me know if you’re still interested.