Search

Would You Like to Help This Website Grow?

• Thread starter Admin
  • Start date

388 Total Thread Views

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Site Supporter
Sr. Site Supporter
Power User
Reaction Score
With your help, we can grow this website to reach every corner of the USA. We're already on track to beat any estimates we had going into this. When we set this pet forum/free classifieds website up, we had big goals for it. The software we're using is incredible and the features we have planned are going to knock your socks off. Simply put, we've got a bright future here. It seems like we're doubling and tripling in size and activity every single week. I'm so pleased when I look at the website statistics.

What does this mean to you? Well, the more traffic we receive and the larger and more popular we become, the more people are going to be reading what you post. That's good for everyone. You achieve your goals for your post, we manage a website that's flourishing and visitors are helped because they find what they're looking for.

I guess the big question is, would you like to help this website grow? If so, please allow me to suggest a few different ways for you to do just that.

1. Link your website to ours. This is an easy one. If you have a website for your breeding service, to show off your pets or anything else that's related to this one, why not link to us to tell others about our site? That would help out a bunch. A link is a suggestions from you to your visitors. You're saying, "Hey, I'd like you to check this site out." So please give that some consideration.

2. Share us on social media. There's nothing like one of our members telling their friends about our service. We love to see our pages pop up on the many social media services out there. Remember, you can share any page, not just the homepage.

3. Follow us on social media. We currently have a Facebook page and a Instagram page that we post to frequently. Follow us to stay in the loop and to tell your own followers that you are giving us the thumbs up!

4. Post to our many categories. While we started off seeing tons of incredible posts to our classifieds categories, we'd love to see our other categories pick up on the action as well. Do you have a question about your breed of dog? Do you have something to share that you think might be interesting? Would you love to show your pet off? Scroll down our home page to find the perfect category for you.

If you have any suggestions for us to grow this website even more, please let us know. Our ears are always open! Thanks!