Search

Hand-Raised Goldendoodle Puppies

• Thread starter erinvbeall
  • Start date

947 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Goldendoodles

E

erinvbeall

Reaction Score
F1b Goldendoodle puppies for sale. We have both girls and boys. They range in color from light blond to golden blond to chocolate brown and black. They will be non-shedding and hypoallergenic. This is mom’s first litter so we are over the moon about these puppies. All of the puppies are very content and calm. They are constantly being held and will just fall asleep in your arms. Puppies will be ready to go to their forever homes the week of Feb 27th - Mar 6th not too long after Valentine's Day. The puppies should weigh between 50-60 lbs when grown.

A little about the parents. Scout, mom, is a black goldendoodle. She has the biggest heart of any dog I have ever owned. She nursed our kitten for 4 months when she came to live with us. She is 100% obedient and never does anything wrong. Pierre, dad, is a white standard poodle. He is both AKC and CKC registered. He is energetic but gentle, affectionate and intelligent. We have a two dog home. Between my children and myself, these puppies are constantly being held and will come well-socialized. All puppies will be vet checked, current on vaccinations and wormed. All puppies are microchipped and come with both registration papers and a bag of puppy food.

We are currently taking deposits on puppies. To reserve ours, please submit a $350 deposit through secure PayPal. The balance will be due when you pick her up.

Please email downhomedoodlesofga@gmail.com or contact Victoria @ 478-960-8855

IMG_1094.jpg

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Jan 6, 2021
Price
$2,250
City
Macon
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_1357.jpg
    IMG_1357.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1338 (1).jpg
    IMG_1338 (1).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Are any puppies still available?

Yes, we have one boy and four girls left.