Search

Goldendoodle - 4 Months Old

• Thread starter 17jgarcia
  • Start date

919 Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Goldendoodles

17jgarcia

Reaction Score
Looking for a loving family for my 4 month Goldendoodle. The only reason we are letting him go is due to the fact that we have a baby at home and it’s difficult for my wife, since I work all day and she’s home with both our kids. The puppy is crate trained and potty trained to go outside and do his business. Really don’t want to let him go, but it’s just to difficult for us. He is up to date with the shots, including rabies shots and is dewormed.

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Dec 25, 2020
Price
City
Lynbrook
State
New York - NY
Zip Code

Attachments

• B2774846-BD33-4D87-9784-B1A3FADE67D1.jpeg
    B2774846-BD33-4D87-9784-B1A3FADE67D1.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 10
  • F0ED6D20-380B-4B99-A85F-6D4E52528509.jpeg
    F0ED6D20-380B-4B99-A85F-6D4E52528509.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 9
  • E0B2ADCB-C339-432F-BB8A-AB97C84BF28F.jpeg
    E0B2ADCB-C339-432F-BB8A-AB97C84BF28F.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 4CF4DF0E-67C1-4FFF-A902-29DCC0DB0642.jpeg
    4CF4DF0E-67C1-4FFF-A902-29DCC0DB0642.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
17jgarcia said:
Looking for a loving family for my 4 month Goldendoodle. The only reason we are letting him go is due to the fact that we have a baby at home and it’s difficult for my wife, since I work all day and she’s home with both our kids. The puppy is crate trained and potty trained to go outside and do his business. Really don’t want to let him go, but it’s just to difficult for us. He is up to date with the shots, including rabies shots and is dewormed.
Hello, my name is Sharon. I saw your ad for this beautiful Goldendoodle. I live relatively close (not across the country, I live at the Jersey Shore!). I've been searching for a Goldendoodle. I have a few questions which are important. Does he shed? Are his parents a Golden/and a Standard Poodle or 2 Goldendoodles? Where did you get him from? I hope from a breeder. Do you have his records? Really, the shedding concerns me, not the mess, but my allergies. I think he has been pre-loved. About myself, I am a nurse to retire in June with my adult son living here also. I own my home, which is fenced in with a fenced in backyard. I have decks on every floor. All are fenced in where a dog can not escape. I lost my Cavalier during the summer last year. He was my love.
I also have a fenced in yard where he could run. There have a lot of steps. Because we live next to the water, we don't have a basement. We have a gigantic garage that has enough space for him to play. I have a large garage and the dog could find lots of places to play. He will be watched, never alone. Like I told you, we live at the shore. If he likes the sand (or the ocean?) it would be perfect. He would get an incredible amount of attention. I recently lost my Cavalier after13 years. My 4 year old grandson comes to visit and is great with dogs because he has lived with a 13 year old tripod.
Truth be told, I do not have cats, but I have (2 small parrots who have their wings clipped and they've around dogs their whole lives). The birds are caged and they're always supervised. They were bonded with my dog.
This dog will get so much attention. At least 4 times a day he will get walked on the boardwalk. It is so easy to walk here, lots to explore. I assume your puppy is fixed? Microchipped? He will be exposed to many different people down by the ocean. Our family will love him. Let me know what you think.
I assume he's too young to be fixed. Is he getting good on a leash? He will have a calm and loving family. Does he like to swim? He can run on the sand. I am fenced in but sometimes I'll take him to my sister who lives 1/2 hour away with a beautiful fenced in pool within a fenced in yard. He'll run till he tires himself out. At night, he'll sleep either in a crate next to my bed or a blanket next to my bed. We are an extremely loving family!
Downstairs I have an open concept with lots of places for him to play. Is he up to date with his shots? I'd bring him to Holmdel Park which has so much for a dog to explore.
Don't hesitate to contact me.
Sharon

Hello thank you for your interest,

To answer your first question, he shed what I’m guess was his puppy fur off because after we took him to the groomers because he hair was getting super long I haven’t seen any fur around. We got him for that same reason, allergies but so far we have been very good no allergic reactions or anything

His mother is a 65lbs English cream golden retriever, and his father a standard poodle. We got him from a breeder up in Lancaster PA, we do have all the paper work from when we got him and like I said he’s been vaccinated also before we got him and now with me he has also been vaccinated.

Please contact me so we can discuss more in depth! Look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,I’m not going to pursue getting this puppy. But thank you very much and good luck.

shochman said:
Hello, my name is Sharon. I saw your ad for this beautiful Goldendoodle. I live relatively close (not across the country, I live at the Jersey Shore!). I've been searching for a Goldendoodle. I have a few questions which are important. Does he shed? Are his parents a Golden/and a Standard Poodle or 2 Goldendoodles? Where did you get him from? I hope from a breeder. Do you have his records? Really, the shedding concerns me, not the mess, but my allergies. I think he has been pre-loved. About myself, I am a nurse to retire in June with my adult son living here also. I own my home, which is fenced in with a fenced in backyard. I have decks on every floor. All are fenced in where a dog can not escape. I lost my Cavalier during the summer last year. He was my love.
I also have a fenced in yard where he could run. There have a lot of steps. Because we live next to the water, we don't have a basement. We have a gigantic garage that has enough space for him to play. I have a large garage and the dog could find lots of places to play. He will be watched, never alone. Like I told you, we live at the shore. If he likes the sand (or the ocean?) it would be perfect. He would get an incredible amount of attention. I recently lost my Cavalier after13 years. My 4 year old grandson comes to visit and is great with dogs because he has lived with a 13 year old tripod.
Truth be told, I do not have cats, but I have (2 small parrots who have their wings clipped and they've around dogs their whole lives). The birds are caged and they're always supervised. They were bonded with my dog.
This dog will get so much attention. At least 4 times a day he will get walked on the boardwalk. It is so easy to walk here, lots to explore. I assume your puppy is fixed? Microchipped? He will be exposed to many different people down by the ocean. Our family will love him. Let me know what you think.
I assume he's too young to be fixed. Is he getting good on a leash? He will have a calm and loving family. Does he like to swim? He can run on the sand. I am fenced in but sometimes I'll take him to my sister who lives 1/2 hour away with a beautiful fenced in pool within a fenced in yard. He'll run till he tires himself out. At night, he'll sleep either in a crate next to my bed or a blanket next to my bed. We are an extremely loving family!
Downstairs I have an open concept with lots of places for him to play. Is he up to date with his shots? I'd bring him to Holmdel Park which has so much for a dog to explore.
Don't hesitate to contact me.
Sharon
Did you get my message ?