Search

Female Mini Goldendoodle (5 Months Old) - Madison, Wisconsin

2K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Karmen · Posted: )

Browse More Goldendoodles

HaMoore

Reaction Score
We have a sweet 5 month old mini goldendoodle (father: toy poodle; mother: golden retriever) that we need to re-home. She's had all shots and been chipped. She is super smart and great with kids and other animals. She is house and crate trained and can sit, lay down, and loves to play fetch. She is wonderful, but due to our schedules she spends most of her time in her crate alone. This isn't fair to her so we want her to have the life and family she deserves.

Breed
Goldendoodle
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$1800
City
Madison
State
Wisconsin - WI

Attachments

• IMG_20191217_155511.jpg
    IMG_20191217_155511.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 11
Hi, My 9 year old daughter and I are interested in giving your puppy a new home. We live in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Is she still available?

We have a sweet 5 month old mini goldendoodle (father: toy poodle; mother: golden retriever) that we need to re-home. She's had all shots and been chipped. She is super smart and great with kids and other animals. She is house and crate trained and can sit, lay down, and loves to play fetch. She is wonderful, but due to our schedules she spends most of her time in her crate alone. This isn't fair to her so we want her to have the life and family she deserves.

I am very interested! If she is still available, please let me know!

Is this puppy still available? I could pick up this weekend.