Search

Free Kittens - Need a Good Home

4K Total Thread Views | 34 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sophia Newman · Posted: )

Browse More Mixed Breed Cats

Have you been seeing my messages? I’m interested as well

I will take one! Only if shipping is free though.

I will actually take both, but only if shipping is free.

Tell me the shipping price. I will buy one of your kittens. By the way, I find both of them cute.

Hi are any still available? If so, we would have to ship. I live in Texas.

Hey, does anyone have any kittens? I’m in Norfolk, UK and would love a kitten to join our family ❤️

Hi, I’d like to know if you could ship one of the kittens. Anyone is fine with me - I’d like to know if there are still some available. I live in NY.

Hi, I am interested in a kitten. I will cover all shipping fees and i can guarantee a lovely and welcoming home for a kitten.