Free - Cats & Kittens Need Good Homes!

• Thread starter diana7586
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Tabbies

D

diana7586

Reaction Score
I have a group of strays that my family has been caring for and are in need of homes for them! There is a male cat (I assume the father) that I am getting neutered and keeping, but both mother cats will need new homes and their kittens! They were stray/feral cats but we recently brought them indoors due to realizing the females were pregnant and not wanting the unaltered male to impregnate more females. They have been wormed and treated for minor health ailments.

Mama #1 is a little more feral than the others and needs veterinary attention that I, unfortunately, cannot get her. We thought she was going to die when she first showed up at our door but we nursed her back to health and has recently brought us 3 kittens. She is young, maybe a year old at most, and a beautiful, friendly green-eyed girl, however, she has some sort of health issue that disappeared while on meds from the clinic but started back up as soon as she went off of them. She is very sweet and loving, but has been adverse to using a litter box and needs veterinary care beyond what I can do for her as an individual caring for a stray colony. Her kittens were born around the beginning of July - 2 boys and 1 girl. They can go to new homes by the end of August when they stop weaning.

Mama #2 is a little skittish and mostly hides since we have allowed her indoors. She has NOT had her kittens yet. She will occasionally come meowing and act cute, rolling around and letting us pet her. She does not have any known health issues outside of the pregnancy. She has beautiful coloring - a mackeral tuxedo tabby with brown eyes. She and her kittens will be available for adoption once they have been born and are done weaning.

Through my contacts with stray/feral/community cat organizations, I also am generally aware of other cats and kittens needing homes so please feel free to reach out even if you think the kitties listed here have already been adopted or aren't a good fit, I may still be able to help!!

Breed
Tabby
  2. Female
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
  2. Adult (8 Months-10 Years)
Vaccinated
  1. No
Spayed/Neutered
  1. No
Price
Free
City
Lebanon
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code

Attachments

• 67980373592__F3DC8425-A28D-4F8D-ADCE-EAA9F151822D.jpeg
    67980373592__F3DC8425-A28D-4F8D-ADCE-EAA9F151822D.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4248.jpeg
    IMG_4248.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4312.jpeg
    IMG_4312.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4314.jpeg
    IMG_4314.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi, I am interested in adopting one or two of the babies. How would I be able to contact you further?

diana7586 said:
I have a group of strays that my family has been caring for and are in need of homes for them! There is a male cat (I assume the father) that I am getting neutered and keeping, but both mother cats will need new homes and their kittens! They were stray/feral cats but we recently brought them indoors due to realizing the females were pregnant and not wanting the unaltered male to impregnate more females. They have been wormed and treated for minor health ailments.

Mama #1 is a little more feral than the others and needs veterinary attention that I, unfortunately, cannot get her. We thought she was going to die when she first showed up at our door but we nursed her back to health and has recently brought us 3 kittens. She is young, maybe a year old at most, and a beautiful, friendly green-eyed girl, however, she has some sort of health issue that disappeared while on meds from the clinic but started back up as soon as she went off of them. She is very sweet and loving, but has been adverse to using a litter box and needs veterinary care beyond what I can do for her as an individual caring for a stray colony. Her kittens were born around the beginning of July - 2 boys and 1 girl. They can go to new homes by the end of August when they stop weaning.

Mama #2 is a little skittish and mostly hides since we have allowed her indoors. She has NOT had her kittens yet. She will occasionally come meowing and act cute, rolling around and letting us pet her. She does not have any known health issues outside of the pregnancy. She has beautiful coloring - a mackeral tuxedo tabby with brown eyes. She and her kittens will be available for adoption once they have been born and are done weaning.

Through my contacts with stray/feral/community cat organizations, I also am generally aware of other cats and kittens needing homes so please feel free to reach out even if you think the kitties listed here have already been adopted or aren't a good fit, I may still be able to help!!
infxstxd said:
Hi, I am interested in adopting one or two of the babies. How would I be able to contact you further?
You can text me at 717-383-0668. They will be ready for homes the last week of august. I have a busy schedule so texting is easiest so I can keep track of who is interested. We had another litter as well, those kitties will be ready to go home September 14 and the mom needs a home as well. I am in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.