Free Kittens - Need a Good Home

• Thread starter rgomez17
  • Start date

4K Total Thread Views | 34 Replies

Browse More Mixed Breed Cats

R

rgomez17

Reaction Score
Three free, dark gray kittens that need a good home. Not sure of the genders but I believe there is two girls and one boy. They are healthy but do not come with shots. A lot of shelters and vets have specials on those kinds of things.

5901C886-310F-4146-A799-EE351D7463B7.jpeg

53CD79FD-E165-425A-836D-D6573B6A62B2.jpeg

34F58E25-52CF-42AE-A6CE-7FFA4ACB6917.jpeg

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born
Oct 30, 2020
Price
Free
City
St. Louis
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code
Hi I am interested in the one with blue eyes, however, I am from MA... so if we could figure something out for shipment that would be awesome! Of course I'll pay for shipment

Last edited:
I’m so sorry, the one with blue eyes has been given away.

Reactions: GCrimson49
rgomez17 said:
I’m so sorry, the one with blue eyes has been given away.
oh that's ok, I'm glad it found a home :) what about the other one? is it still available or are you looking locally only?

GCrimson49 said:
oh that's ok, I'm glad it found a home :) what about the other one? is it still available or are you looking locally only?
The other ones are available. If I can be sure the kitten will be transported safely I would be open to shipping.

rgomez17 said:
The other ones are available. If I can be sure the kitten will be transported safely I would be open to shipping.
I ended up getting an offer for a free kitten by my cousin, but if that falls through i'll contact you again. I'll also do some research on transportation for pets out of state.

Okay. Congrats!

• Love
Hi, I'm interested in adopting. I live in upstate New York though, so if shipping's an issue please let me know. Thank you so much and have a happy new year :)

JishJosh said:
Hi, I'm interested in adopting. I live in upstate New York though, so if shipping's an issue please let me know. Thank you so much and have a happy new year :)
I would be open to shipping if I can be certain it is safe for the kitten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they available?

Yes they are.

Which One is available?

Venom_Mus said:
Are they available?
Yes they are.
Venom_Mus said:
Which One is available?
I have one with green eyes and one with blue-green eyes.

rgomez17 said:
Yes they are.

I have one with green eyes and one with blue-green eyes.
Can you ship?

Is there any other kittens available? I’m located in SC. Are they free?

I would love one. I live in SC, I’m sure animals are safe to transport as long as the traveling container is breathable

Venom_Mus said:
How much in total?
That would be something I would have to look up and get back to you on. What state are you in?

rgomez17 said:
That would be something I would have to look up and get back to you on. What state are you in?
I'm located in Richlands, Virginia.