Search

Female Snow Shoe Siamese Kitten for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by nfitch · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

JJONES1

Reaction Score
Hello guys I have a female Siamese snowshoe kitten for sale in Frederic Wisconsin. Looking to get anywhere between 900 and 1200. She's a very beautiful and well behave kitten great with dogs and kids about 4 months old. Eating hard food and litter box trained.

Breed
Siamese
Price
City
Frederic
State
Wisconsin - WI

Attachments

• 20190923_181513.jpg
    20190923_181513.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 20
Hello guys I have a female Siamese snowshoe kitten for sale in Frederic Wisconsin. Looking to get anywhere between 900 and 1200. She's a very beautiful and well behave kitten great with dogs and kids about 4 months old. Eating hard food and litter box trained.
Do you still have this kitten?

If you have any other questions just let me know.

Are you firm on price, that seems like a lot . I have purchased different siamese all my life but never paid near that much

Are you firm on price, that seems like a lot . I have purchased different siamese all my life but never paid near that much
She's a snow shoe and that was the average price of a kitten I will go lower now. What's your offer. She's bigger now but good with dogs and kids still.

$200. That's what I have paid for lynx points snowshoe and Balinese.

Do you still have her?

Would you be willing to meet me somewhere in the middle? I am all the way over in the Minot, ND area. Fargo would be around the mid point.

Hello, I would be willing to pay $800 and pick her up Saturday. She is adorable!