J

JJONES1

Breed
Snowshoe Siamese
Price
City
Frederic
Wisconsin
Hello guys I have a female Siamese snowshoe kitten for sale in Frederic Wisconsin. Looking to get anywhere between 900 and 1200. She's a very beautiful and well behave kitten great with dogs and kids about 4 months old. Eating hard food and litter box trained.

Attachments

• 20190923_181513.jpg
    20190923_181513.jpg
    83.6 KB Views: 14
D

davdeb

JJONES1 said:
Hello guys I have a female Siamese snowshoe kitten for sale in Frederic Wisconsin. Looking to get anywhere between 900 and 1200. She's a very beautiful and well behave kitten great with dogs and kids about 4 months old. Eating hard food and litter box trained.
Do you still have this kitten?

J

JJONES1

J

JJONES1

If you have any other questions just let me know.

D

DebO

Are you firm on price, that seems like a lot . I have purchased different siamese all my life but never paid near that much

J

JJONES1

DebO said:
Are you firm on price, that seems like a lot . I have purchased different siamese all my life but never paid near that much
She's a snow shoe and that was the average price of a kitten I will go lower now. What's your offer. She's bigger now but good with dogs and kids still.

D

DebO

$200. That's what I have paid for lynx points snowshoe and Balinese.

J

JJONES1

DebO said:
$200. That's what I have paid for lynx points snowshoe and Balinese.
The lowest that I would go is 800 honestly she is worth alot more than 200

D

DebO

JJONES1 said:
The lowest that I would go is 800 honestly she is worth alot more than 200
Thanks, keep me in mind if you change your mind.

Female Snow Shoe Siamese Kitten for Sale was posted on 10-12-2019 by JJONES1 in the Siamese forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search