JJONES1

Breed
Snowshoe Siamese
Price
City
Frederic
State
Wisconsin - WI
Hello guys I have a female Siamese snowshoe kitten for sale in Frederic Wisconsin. Looking to get anywhere between 900 and 1200. She's a very beautiful and well behave kitten great with dogs and kids about 4 months old. Eating hard food and litter box trained.

Attachments

• 20190923_181513.jpg
    20190923_181513.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 19

davdeb

Hello guys I have a female Siamese snowshoe kitten for sale in Frederic Wisconsin. Looking to get anywhere between 900 and 1200. She's a very beautiful and well behave kitten great with dogs and kids about 4 months old. Eating hard food and litter box trained.
Do you still have this kitten?

DebO

Are you firm on price, that seems like a lot . I have purchased different siamese all my life but never paid near that much

JJONES1

Are you firm on price, that seems like a lot . I have purchased different siamese all my life but never paid near that much
She's a snow shoe and that was the average price of a kitten I will go lower now. What's your offer. She's bigger now but good with dogs and kids still.

maysarieltiff

Do you still have her?

Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap