Female Snow Shoe Siamese Kitten for Sale

• Thread starter JJONES1
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies

Browse More Siamese

J

JJONES1

Reaction Score
Hello guys I have a female Siamese snowshoe kitten for sale in Frederic Wisconsin. Looking to get anywhere between 900 and 1200. She's a very beautiful and well behave kitten great with dogs and kids about 4 months old. Eating hard food and litter box trained.

Breed
Siamese
Price
City
Frederic
State
Wisconsin - WI

Attachments

• 20190923_181513.jpg
    20190923_181513.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 20
JJONES1 said:
Hello guys I have a female Siamese snowshoe kitten for sale in Frederic Wisconsin. Looking to get anywhere between 900 and 1200. She's a very beautiful and well behave kitten great with dogs and kids about 4 months old. Eating hard food and litter box trained.
Do you still have this kitten?

If you have any other questions just let me know.

Are you firm on price, that seems like a lot . I have purchased different siamese all my life but never paid near that much

DebO said:
Are you firm on price, that seems like a lot . I have purchased different siamese all my life but never paid near that much
She's a snow shoe and that was the average price of a kitten I will go lower now. What's your offer. She's bigger now but good with dogs and kids still.

$200. That's what I have paid for lynx points snowshoe and Balinese.

DebO said:
$200. That's what I have paid for lynx points snowshoe and Balinese.
The lowest that I would go is 800 honestly she is worth alot more than 200

JJONES1 said:
The lowest that I would go is 800 honestly she is worth alot more than 200
Thanks, keep me in mind if you change your mind.

JJONES1 said:
Do you still have her?

Yes I do.

Would you be willing to meet me somewhere in the middle? I am all the way over in the Minot, ND area. Fargo would be around the mid point.

maysarieltiff said:
Do you still have her?
if not its okay, just wondering...I am interested

Hello, I would be willing to pay $800 and pick her up Saturday. She is adorable!