Blue Great Dane Puppy for Sale in Roebuck, South Carolina

• Thread starter Batman
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies

Browse More Great Danes

B

Batman

Reaction Score
14 week old blue great dane puppy. She is already crate trained. Good with kids and other dogs. Rehoming her for half of what I paid for her. Her rehoming fee is 500$ . Only rehoming is because she needs someone that can provide more time for her.

Breed
Great Dane
Price
$500
City
Roebuck
State
South Carolina - SC

Attachments

• Photo Editor_GrhKMr.png
    Photo Editor_GrhKMr.png
    606.3 KB · Views: 5
Is she still available?

Batman said:
14 week old blue great dane puppy. She is already crate trained. Good with kids and other dogs. Rehoming her for half of what I paid for her. Her rehoming fee is 500$ . Only rehoming is because she needs someone that can provide more time for her.
Is she available?

Batman said:
Hi! Is your pup still available?

Batman said:
Hello, we are interested.