Search

Blue Great Dane Puppy for Sale in Roebuck, South Carolina

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by CHARI · Posted: )

Browse More Great Danes

Batman

Reaction Score
14 week old blue great dane puppy. She is already crate trained. Good with kids and other dogs. Rehoming her for half of what I paid for her. Her rehoming fee is 500$ . Only rehoming is because she needs someone that can provide more time for her.

Breed
Great Dane
Price
$500
City
Roebuck
State
South Carolina - SC

Attachments

• Photo Editor_GrhKMr.png
    Photo Editor_GrhKMr.png
    606.3 KB · Views: 5
14 week old blue great dane puppy. She is already crate trained. Good with kids and other dogs. Rehoming her for half of what I paid for her. Her rehoming fee is 500$ . Only rehoming is because she needs someone that can provide more time for her.
Is she available?

Hi! Is your pup still available?

Hello, we are interested.