Search

Gorgeous Blue Great Dane

2K Total Thread Views | 16 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mmorris_1104 · Posted: )

Browse More Great Danes

Amberharrell2

Reaction Score
For sale a beautiful blue Great Dane puppy. He is a great dog and already crate trained. He is almost 4 months old. Because of sudden health issues we are not able to keep him. Asking $600 we paid a $1000. The crate and other things included.
He is AKC registered.

Breed
Great Dane
Date Born
Nov 30, 2020
Price
$600
City
Kingsport
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code

Attachments

• 3D133361-5C9C-486D-9CDD-7486CAA909D6.jpeg
    3D133361-5C9C-486D-9CDD-7486CAA909D6.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 40C3F5C5-D78C-41E0-ABB9-531DCE93B7BE.jpeg
    40C3F5C5-D78C-41E0-ABB9-531DCE93B7BE.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 8
For sale a beautiful blue Great Dane puppy. He is a great dog and already crate trained. He is almost 4 months old. Because of sudden health issues we are not able to keep him. Asking $600 we paid a $1000. The crate and other things included.
He is AKC registered.
Hi, Amber! Is your pup still available?

Ok, exciting! I live in Florida. I rescued a great dane many years ago and have always wanted another one. I am sure you can find someone who can afford the $600, but if you don't and you are willing to lower your price, please consider me. I am happy to share more about myself and my home if you want to consider me. I currently have two five year old dachshunds and a 15 year old Chihuahua fox terrier mix. I live in a rural gated community on three acres with a fenced backyard. Thanks in advance for considering me.

Ok, exciting! I live in Florida. I rescued a great dane many years ago and have always wanted another one. I am sure you can find someone who can afford the $600, but if you don't and you are willing to lower your price, please consider me. I am happy to share more about myself and my home if you want to consider me. I currently have two five year old dachshunds and a 15 year old Chihuahua fox terrier mix. I live in a rural gated community on three acres with a fenced backyard. Thanks in advance for considering me.
How do you plan on picking him up? He is such a loving dog.

It takes me a while to get the notification, as well. I meant to say earlier that I am sorry that you are having health issues and I am sure it is very difficult to have to rehome your pup. I could pay $200...I have to consider the cost of the trip to Tennessee. I don't have a ton of money, but I have a lot of love and a good home to offer.

If this is something you're willing to consider I would like to provide you with my phone number so that we can speak without having to go back-and-forth through this texting option. Let me know...Thank you! :)

If this is something you're willing to consider I would like to provide you with my phone number so that we can speak without having to go back-and-forth through this texting option. Let me know...Thank you! :)
Yes phone number would help. Mine is 4233840952.

We would be providing the kennel and everything. $600 was already a great deal we paid $1000 for him. I am sorry but we can not go that low.

Amber, one more thought...I have two kennels (one medium and one extra large) so I wouldn't need the kennel you have and you could sell that separately. I am not sure if that is enough for you to reconsider me, but I just wanted to mention it. :)

Amber, one more thought...I have two kennels (one medium and one extra large) so I wouldn't need the kennel you have and you could sell that separately. I am not sure if that is enough for you to reconsider me, but I just wanted to mention it. :)
Just hold tight - they may change their minds.

He is AKC registered.
Is he still available ?