Search

Angoran Ferrets for Sale in Houston, Texas

2K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by madeline.dunn · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan

Reaction Score
I have 3 male ferrets and 1 female ferret that need a home. They are 6 months old now. They are all well socialized and love to be played with. They are whole and INTACT. Currently their diets mainly consist of Marshall's ferret food, but they eat raw meat with no issues and can even eat live meals.

Breed
Ferrets
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code

Attachments

• Ferret boy2 10-4-19.jpg
    Ferret boy2 10-4-19.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Ferret boy 10-4-19.jpg
    Ferret boy 10-4-19.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 36
Hello, they are sold individually with nothing extra provided. there are many places to get an adequate enclosure via this and other websites and local pet shops

I have 3 Male ferrets and 1 Female ferret that need a home they are 6 months old now. They are all well socalized and love to be played with, they are whole and INTACT.
Currently their diets consist of Marshell's ferret food mainly, but they eat raw meat with no issue and can even eat live meals
Are these still available? Where are the parents from? Interested in 2.

Are these still available ? I live in houston and would love another ferret I have had 3,1 passed away last year and I have had these two for 3 years :)

Reactions: Ferretlady
Yes, all 4 are still up for new homes! If you would like, call/text me.

Are these still available? Where are parents from? Interested in 2.
The Father came from a S&S exotics as a private sale to us, as the breeder works there but does not sell them at the shop publicly. The Mother is a rescue from a ferret foster home both are full Agoran; and I do have all 4 lil ones available.

Reactions: NeedNewHome
Status
Not open for further replies.