Two Ferrets for Sale with $300 Cage - All for $400

• Thread starter its.mercedes
  • Start date

609 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Ferrets

I

its.mercedes

Reaction Score
comes with toys located in palm beach county moving to port st luice and cant have them in the home I'm moving to moving asap need gone within a week pl they are adorable and I would hate to give them to a shelter where they will be separated they are siblings both fixed love to playyyy great with kids and other pets they are poddy trained come with litter box pee pad and and 60 dollar cage cover all for 400 the girl is noodles the boy is ramen both are small `1 years old and 1 1/2 great pets NOT CAGE ANIMALSSSSSSSSSSSSs hopefully like to give them to some one who has experience with ferrets comes with two beds one gray and second big ramen noodle bed to playing and tunnel.

53092 (1).jpg 74895.jpg 67455.jpg 5461.jpg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$400
City
West Palm Beach
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
its.mercedes said:
comes with toys located in palm beach county moving to port st luice and cant have them in the home I'm moving to moving asap need gone within a week pl they are adorable and I would hate to give them to a shelter where they will be separated they are siblings both fixed love to playyyy great with kids and other pets they are poddy trained come with litter box pee pad and and 60 dollar cage cover all for 400 the girl is noodles the boy is ramen both are small `1 years old and 1 1/2 great pets NOT CAGE ANIMALSSSSSSSSSSSSs hopefully like to give them to some one who has experience with ferrets comes with two beds one gray and second big ramen noodle bed to playing and tunnel.
Hello I'm very interested in getting both of your ferrets. You can email me.