2 Ferrets with Everything Needed for Sale

• Thread starter zavianglass
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies

Browse More Ferrets

Z

zavianglass

Reaction Score
Two ferrets both neutered and de-scented. Multi level cage on wheels with toys, bowls, food and liter included. Taught to drink from a bowl. Cannot be separated. Both very friendly and used to being handled.
One is more active the other is chill.
Also have health certificate.

IMG952916.jpg IMG952918.jpg

Breed
Ferrets
Date Born
Mar 14, 2021
Price
City
Fairmont
State
West Virginia - WV
Zip Code
zavianglass said:
Two ferrets both neutered and de-scented. Multi level cage on wheels with toys, bowls, food and liter included. Taught to drink from a bowl. Cannot be separated. Both very friendly and used to being handled.
One is more active the other is chill.
Also have health certificate.
Are these ferrets still available? I would love to give them a new home and take care of them.

celeste2k4 said:
Are these ferrets still available? I would love to give them a new home and take care of them.
Yes, what's you location? Not interested in dealing with the headaches of shipping.

Interested if you still have.

Would you ship all to WA for an extra cost? I'm willing to pay.