Angoran Ferrets for Sale in Houston, Texas

Johnathan

Breed
Angoran Ferret
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
I have 3 Male ferrets and 1 Female ferret that need a home they are 6 months old now. They are all well socalized and love to be played with, they are whole and INTACT.
Currently their diets consist of Marshell's ferret food mainly, but they eat raw meat with no issue and can even eat live meals

Attachments

Johnathan

Hello, they are sold individually with nothing extra provided. there are many places to get an adequate enclosure via this and other websites and local pet shops

Ferretlady

I have 3 Male ferrets and 1 Female ferret that need a home they are 6 months old now. They are all well socalized and love to be played with, they are whole and INTACT.
Currently their diets consist of Marshell's ferret food mainly, but they eat raw meat with no issue and can even eat live meals
Are these still available? Where are parents from? Interested in 2.

Johnathan

Are these still available? Where are parents from? Interested in 2.

The Father came from a S&S exotics as a private sale to us, as the breeder works there but dose not sell them at the shop publicly, and the Mother is a rescue from a ferrets foster home both are full agoran; and i do have all 4 lil ones avaliable call/text 8329353038