Johnathan

Johnathan

Breed
Angoran Ferret
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
I have 3 Male ferrets and 1 Female ferret that need a home they are 6 months old now. They are all well socalized and love to be played with, they are whole and INTACT.
Currently their diets consist of Marshell's ferret food mainly, but they eat raw meat with no issue and can even eat live meals

Attachments

• Ferret boy2 10-4-19.jpg
    Ferret boy2 10-4-19.jpg
    116.9 KB Views: 36
  • Ferret boy 10-4-19.jpg
    Ferret boy 10-4-19.jpg
    103.9 KB Views: 35
A

Allidatraib

Hi do they have a cage or do I have to buy one?

Johnathan

Johnathan

Hello, they are sold individually with nothing extra provided. there are many places to get an adequate enclosure via this and other websites and local pet shops

C

Caitlinsmith

Would you be able to ship them?

Johnathan

Johnathan

Caitlinsmith said:
Would you be able to ship them?

We wouldn't mind shipping them, but you would have to arrange and pay for shipping.

C

Caitlinsmith

Johnathan said:
We wouldn't mind shipping them, but you would have to arrange and pay for shipping.
How much would shipping cost?

F

Ferretlady

Johnathan said:
I have 3 Male ferrets and 1 Female ferret that need a home they are 6 months old now. They are all well socalized and love to be played with, they are whole and INTACT.
Currently their diets consist of Marshell's ferret food mainly, but they eat raw meat with no issue and can even eat live meals
Are these still available? Where are parents from? Interested in 2.

B

Bigsquiss

Are these still available ? I live in houston and would love another ferret I have had 3,1 passed away last year and I have had these two for 3 years :)

Reactions: Ferretlady
Johnathan

Johnathan

yes all 4 are still up for new homes!
If you would like call/text me at 832-935-3038

Johnathan

Johnathan

Ferretlady said:
Are these still available? Where are parents from? Interested in 2.

The Father came from a S&S exotics as a private sale to us, as the breeder works there but dose not sell them at the shop publicly, and the Mother is a rescue from a ferrets foster home both are full agoran; and i do have all 4 lil ones avaliable call/text 8329353038

Johnathan

Johnathan

Caitlinsmith said:
How much would shipping cost?

that would all depend on your own research, I have not found a way that is really cost-effective but I have seen that shipping via air can be less costly.

B

Bobbiejm

Are they still available? How much?

B

Bnbeaudeaux

Are they still available. I am very interested

M

madeline.dunn

Are you a breeder? I'm currently looking for a kit.

Angoran Ferrets for Sale in Houston, Texas was posted on 10-22-2019 by Johnathan in the Ferrets forum.

Search