Search

AKC Boxer Puppies

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Paul&Cyn · Posted: )

Browse More Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul&Cyn

Reaction Score
We have 6 AKC American Boxer puppies. They have already had their tails docked and dew claws removed. They were born the 27th of July and will be available to go to their forever homes September 21st. They will also have their first set of shots before they leave. We are asking a 200 non refundable deposit that would go towards the price of the puppy. Once you pick your pup it will no longer be listed and all puppy updates will go directly to you. They will come with their papers and full breeding rights.

20210813_090633.jpg

Breed
Boxer
Date Born
Jul 27, 2021
Price
City
Crossville
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code
Hi my name is Ashley. I'm really interested in a puppy. I wanted to know the full price and how to send deposit if there are any available still.

Hi my name is Ashley. I'm really interested in a puppy. I wanted to know the full price and how to send deposit if there are any available still.
Unfortunately, the last one is being sold tonight. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.